|Item Weight||165 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 78 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||62368TN-U|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||6|
|Included Components||Hardware, Installation instructions|
|Warranty Description||3 years limited warranty.|
Salsbury Industries 62368TN-U Double Tier 36-Inch Wide 6-Feet High 18-Inch Deep Unassembled Standard Metal Locker, Tan Brown
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18 x 78 x 36 inches|
|Item Weight||165 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Assembled dimension: 36" W x 78" H x 18" D
- Compartment dimensions: (6) - 12" W x 36" H x 18" D
- Each locker compartment features single wall hooks and a double ceiling hook
- Each locker compartment includes a lift up handle and recessed steel hasp and can accommodate built-in combination or key locks, combination or key padlocks and factory installed resettable combination or electronic locks (locks sold separate and and can only be factory installed if purchased at same time as lockers)
- Assembled unit Model # 62368tn-a
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Salisbury 62000 Series Double tier standard metal lockers are ideal for college, High schools, locker rooms, employee changing rooms, government agencies, gyms and many other applications. Constructed of 16 gauge steel. Available as unassembled or assembled (additional charge for assembled). feature a durable powder coated finish available in gray, Tan or blue. Available in heights of 5 feet and 6 feet (Add 6" For legs). 5 foot high lockers have compartment sizes that are 12" Wide, 30" High and 12", 15" Or 18" Deep. 6 foot high lockers have compartment sizes that are 12" Wide, 36" High and 12", 15" Or 18" Deep. Available as 1 wide or 3 wide units. Salisbury Industries is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936.