|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Seamless, soft, thin, stretchy and no scratching.
- Wear it multiple ways: Facemask, neck gaiter, beanie, headband, scarf, & many more!
- Protection against all elements
- Perfect for airsoft, bikers, hunters, hikers, sports, fishing, etc.
- Lifetime Warranty: Do not hesitate to return the face shield if you are unsatisfied
Customers who bought this item also bought
Salt Armour Co. Face Shields offer style and sun protection without weighing you down. These face shields can be worn MULTIPLE WAYS! Lightweight and comfortable, our face shields wick away moisture, dry quickly and breathe well.
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 9.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KE7O9CI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Quality: it is thin as expected, however I did not expect the fabric to be basically cut on both ends with a lack of a fold over and stitched. This leaves the material subject to unraveling. It's almost like it was (and probably was) rolled out and cut and rolled again and cut to mass produce. I hope I am clear on this, like taking a trip shirt and cutting it off just above the seam line and moving up and cutting it again. Highly recommend manufacture to seam it at both ends.
Material is thin and breathable. It works quite nicely in the hot days while hunting. Camo and skull pattern is very nice and is a cooling looking mask when on. Length is perfect as it the size of a regular baklava.
Overall, the pricing should be lower due to the thinness of material and quality of product. Those 2 factors alone drive the rating down.
As to would I buy again....honestly, not at the asking price. If it were somewhat lower and quality improved, yes I would.