|Fits as expected||
$24.74 - $89.95
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Gladiator-inspired sandal featuring contrast backing and metallic buckle at ankle
- In this style Big Kid sizes are equivalent to women's size.The strap of the sandal will have both the Big Kid and Women's size. Example : 7W9 refers to Women's size 7 and Big Kid size 9.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Salt-water® sandals have been cult classics for over 70 years, ever since walter hoy started making them with scrap leather from military boots during wartime shortages in 1944. they are the quintessential flat sandal still made with genuine leather uppers and little-way stitched rubber soles. they form to the shape of the foot with repeated wear, a process that hastens when wet. these versatile sandals combine comfort, fashion, and functionality, so they're perfect for wearing to the beach, splashing in the sea, pounding the pavement, or just hanging out.
For sunny days and aquatic fun, The Original Salt Water sandal by Hoy is a must. This braided offering in water-friendly leather can be worn in or out of the drink so your good time doesn't stop to worry about ruining the shoes. A buckled ankle strap keeps The Original in place so you don't have to worry about their falling off, either.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0067GKH3Q
- Item model number: 2016
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend soaking them in some warm water for about 5 minutes, and them wearing them until they dry. It's the perfect way to break them in and allow them to mold to your foot.
Would definitely buy these again. The red is just amazing, I love it. Excellent construction, quality work--these babies are going to last a long time.