Salter 1085BKR MaxView Electronic Kitchen Scale
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electronic kitchen scale weighs solids or liquids up to 13 pounds/210 fluid ounces (6 kg/6000 ml)
- Add & Weigh function for weighing multiple ingredients in the same bowl (not included)
- Large backlit display for clear viewing; easily switch between metric and imperial
- Touch-sensitive buttons; room-temperature display; built-in kitchen timer (99 minutes/59 seconds)
- Measures approximately 2-4/5 by 9-1/5 by 12 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Max View Electronic food scale #1085BK has a 2.1-inch readout with 1.4-inch digits-real easy to read and see. The reverse readout provides high contrast for even better viewing. This scale weighs up to 13-pounds in increments of 1/8 -ounce increments dry measure. The Aquatronic feature allows you to do liquid as well as dry measure on the same scale and by using the same bowl-lots of time and trouble saved. The Aquatronic feature allows measure up to 210 fl.oz. in increments of 1/8 fl.oz.The 1085 also has a built in kitchen timer (99 minutes/59 seconds)The touch sensitive buttons will not collect debris. This scale even displays room temperature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I like the BIG numbers!! If you stand straight it is a pain in the patoot to have to lean over and squint with your face all the way up to the read out, just to see what the heck it is saying. Not with THIS one!
2. Beautiful blue back light! Really sets up a nice contrast!
3. Scale has auto shutdown, that is not only handy, but waits for a perfect amount of time before shutdown.
4. Units are clearly marked - very dark - and easy to see - they are smaller compared to the other readouts, but WAY EASIER to read than other designs!
5. Units STAY THE SAME, you never have to change them again unless you want too!!!!
6. Readout at perfect angle - I don't know what the complainers are talking about that the "bump" gets in the way, the plate where you weigh is HUGE, and I can put any shape/size object on it and it will weigh fine! If it bumps the display, I just scoot it slightly off, and voila! No problem - I've checked the accuracy to make sure this isn't affected, and I can't detect a flaw one! I shouldn't think you'd need it to a nat's behind anyway unless your using it as a scientific instrument, and one shouldn't be using a kitchen scale for that anyway. Are ya gonna die cuz you were 1/10th of an once off! HA!
7. Scale has a timer - so that is going to save me from having to buy one of those obnoxiousness egg timers! I haven't tried it yet, but what could go wrong at this point? My stove doesn't have a timer so YAY to this!
If you were about to have a stroke at the poor design of other scales like I was, you will probably LOVE this scale! I used to get so frustrated I could just SPIT!! Because of the wonderful contrast between what I've tried and this one, I literally coo AHHHHhh! Every time I use it!! This may sound awful emotional, but I'm an engineer, and bad designs just send me into fits! I could plant a big ol' smooch on who ever dreamed this one up!!!!
On top of that, the buttons are terribly insensitive, or maybe this scale thinks I'm not a real human. This is incredibly annoying when the timer goes off, because it emits the most earsplitting screech-bleeps and not once have I been able to shut off the scale after that happens - I have to pluck the batteries out. Maybe this is a design flaw, maybe this is me panicking because of that horrendous timer. If I need to use the timer, I set it for a couple minutes more than I think I need - then I can at least shut the thing off, even if it takes me 10 tries.
Weights of about 200g+ (7oz) will slowly drift lower, lower, lower with time. Step away to find the sugar and you'll find that 50g of your ingredients have magically evaporated! Wow, a magical weight loss scale! Great for when you don't want to know how much anything weighs! Or maybe if you're a tiny pixie (under 13 lbs) on a diet.
For everyone else, stay away. This doesn't even work.