- Series: Saltwater Angler's Guide Series
- Paperback: 375 pages
- Publisher: Wilderness Adventures Press; 1 edition (September 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1885106394
- ISBN-13: 978-1885106391
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,384,108 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Saltwater Angler's Guide to the Southeast: Fly Fishing & Light Tackle (Saltwater Angler's Guide Series) Paperback – September 1, 1999
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Bob Newman, a flyfisher for well over 30 years, is the author of numerous books on the outdoors. His thousands of articles and columns have appeared in dozens of magazines from Field & Stream to Salt Water Sportsman and Sport Fishing. He is a contributing editor at Fly Fishing in Salt Waters, a regional editor at Fly Fish America, and a columnist for The Sportfishing Report and several other magazines.