Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SaluSpa Miami AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub" and save 42% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SaluSpa Miami AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast, easy set up - inflates using the spa's pump - NO tools needed
- Rapid-heating and water-filtration system. Max. Heat Capability: 104°F
- Easy to operate digital control panel; automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system. Actual Water Flow - 350 gallon per hour
- 2-4 Person Capacity
- Inflated Size: 71" x 26" ; 177 gal. Water Capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bestway’s SaluSpa Miami is the world’s first premium inflatable spa. The SaluSpa Miami is a go-anywhere spa that can easily be set-up indoors or outdoors in minutes and it comfortably accommodates up to 4 adults. With almost a decade of advanced engineering innovations, the SaluSpa Miami provides an affordable spa experience, easy set-up (no tools required) and offers total relaxation.
Relax With These Hot Features
The SaluSpa Miami can be ready for water in minutes. The Rapid Heating System will heat up your spa quickly and safely. It features a Digital Control Panel to set the temperature you desire (up to 104 degrees F). Use the Control Panel to activate the SaluSpa Massage System, featuring 120 bubble jets perfect for soaking sore muscles, unwinding after a hard day at work or even as a luxurious treat for you and your partner to enjoy. The digital control panel allows you to turn up the heat without having to exit the tub. Your spa will remain fresh and clean with the proper use of the water filtration system and chemical floater. (Please see User Manual for details).
Superior Strength and Durability
The SaluSpa Miami is made using a TriTech material. This 3-ply reinforced material consists of a polyester mesh core, encased in two layers of laminated PVC. TriTech offers a superior strength and durability that is not available on many other inflatable spas.
The SaluSpa Miami’s walls are constructed to offer extra durability and strength with engineered puncture-resistant, I-Beam construction. This allows users to sit on the sides without the spa bending or buckling, making this product superior to others in its class.
Keeps the water warm while not in use and prevents debris from getting in.
To keep your spa clean and fresh.
For water filtration system.
Compare with similar items
Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Portable Inflatable Outdoor Spa Hot Tub, Black
Goplus 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub for Outdoor Jets Bubble Massage Spa Relaxing w/ Cover & Accessories Filter Cartridge Repair Kit (Black)
SaluSpa Paris AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub w/ LED Light Show
Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable 6-Person Hot Tub
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VMInnovations||Super buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||71 x 71 x 26 in||21.5 x 29 x 24 in||71 x 71 x 28 in||77 x 77 x 26 in||77 x 77 x 28 in||77 x 77 x 28 in|
|Item Weight||53.86 lbs||73.1 lbs||50 lbs||76.13 lbs||87.2 lbs||76.45 lbs|
Always dreamed of having your very own hot tub? The Lay-Z-Spa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub is the affordable, go-anywhere spa which can comfortably accommodate up to 4 adults! This fully portable, inflatable hot tub can be easily set up either indoors or outdoors within minutes. The Lay-Z-Spa Miami requires no tools or professional installation. With its soothing 104 Degree F water temperature and massage jets, the Lay-Z-Spa Miami Hot Tub is perfect for soaking sore muscles, unwinding after a hard day at work or even as a luxurious and romantic treat for you and your partner to enjoy together. The digital control panel allows you to turn up the heat without having to exit the tub. The Lazy-Z-Spa Miami Hot Tub also comes supplied with a cover to maintain optimal water temperature, a set up and maintenance guide DVD, filter cartridges (twin pack) and a chemical floater. Dimensions of inflated tub: 71"x26".
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As to the negatives: there is no seat, no "jets" that you would imagine in a professional grade tub, no lights and the temp gets to only 104, and takes a while to get there.
As to the positives: cost. As another reviewer pointed out, most people want a lounger, with jets for your neck, back, arms, legs and feet but to get that you're talking $8-10k AT LEAST. This has an easy set up and easy fill, with easy operation. I set this up in my basement and with a large dehumidifier can keep the humidity to around 45% which is more than safe. While it doesn't have "jets" that you would picture at a professional jacuzzi it does have a LOT of rolling bubbles and when you lean back against it gives the same effect. Not the "flesh pounding" you'd get with the professional grade but feels like a light massage on your back and neck. The lid does a GREAT job of not only locking in the heat but the humidity also. Make sure you keep up on bromine etc just like with all hot tubs and you'll have no problem. Even with the drawbacks listed above, I would highly recommend it. Underwater lights are a bit tacky (IMO), and I was on the fence about the bubbles and no jets but they come out and foam up at such a rate it does the job and I'm happy with it. The temp gets to only 104 but I have found that sufficient. With professional level spas they can get to 115 and while I have found it feels nice, I can only do 15 minutes and usually get out a bit dizzy. At 104 it's about right. The heat penetrates the muscles and when you get out you're not dizzy from the heat and no "temperature shock" from leaving it. I would like to say the temp goes from 104 to 100 within 10 minutes but I have not found an issue with that as the heater will kick on and keep it in that range.
One warning I would like to say is that if you have any images of sitting in it with snow falling on your hair etc...forget it. As with all hot tubs it injects ambient air into the water to create the bubbles and what do you think happens to 104 water when you inject 28 degree air? That's right, the temperature tanks faster than the heater can heat it up, real quick.
While the professional level tubs can hack it, this one can't. I don't have a problem with that because this runs off a 110 v circuit and professional tubs require 220 or more and come with an electric bill to match. This tub will add about $8 /wk to your bill while a professional level tub will jack your bill by 20% or more, easy. Probably close to 30% if it's outside in the winter (I used to own one at a previous house I lived in).
All in all, for the price point it outperformed my expectations. If you're buying it expecting professional grade, you're going to be disappointed. You won't get the pounding jets, lounger and broiling hot water, but you won't be paying $8-10k with a 30% jack in your electric bill, forever and ever Amen, either. On the other hand, if you're up for a hot soak after work with a light massage, this is for you.
I've used it pretty much every night. I've had a visitor use it, and my son has done too. It's a decent size for me and an eight year old, and I guess if you knew the folks, or wanted to, you could get in with 2 others, but you'd be in contact.
As you can see from the photos, I decided to create a bit of a platform for it. That's because the small patch of lawn I have is very hilly/ bumpy, and I wanted a more level pool.
So the good things you can probably get from the other reviews. I've loved using it, and am now thinking of moving it into my garage for the winter - I enjoy using it, but it will go below freezing soon enough and I know that the pump can't handle that!
The things I've learned are hard to find information on but here's what I got.
1. I'm still not sure about balancing the chemicals. I used bromine tablets, used something at the start to supposedly produce a bromine reserve, but every time I've measured the chemicals using a test strip, it registers almost no bromine. I don't know what to do about that.
2. Probably related to that - despite using bromine, a bromide solution as above, clarifying solution and cleaning the filters regularly, the water still went cloudy and then foamy. The first time it was after about 6 weeks, the second time after 2 weeks. Both times I was tempted to apply a shock treatment, but instead just drained the water to start again. When I refill the pool in the garage I'll try to be more on the chemicals, but it just may be that I need to just change the water every two or three weeks, especially if it's used as much as I use it!
3. I don't know if it's connected, but the punctures both appeared after I pumped the hot tub up quite a lot. Maybe it's better if it's not too rigid. Like I say, I don't know if it's connected, but slightly less pressure in the tub now and I haven't had a leak!
4. To inflate the tub you use the same pump that you use for bubbles. If you need to inflate it at all later, it's a real pain to disconnect, inflate, and reconnect. I found it way easier to use a plug in inflator - something like 120 Volt AC Portable Electric Air Pump for Mattress Inflatables with Three Nozzles,
5. I also used hot water from the house to fill the tub up. Personally, I think next time I'll just fill it up from the hose and allow the 2 days for it to heat up (which is how long it took here in eastern WA, even in the summer).
6. The final thing I learned was...well actually I didn't learn this. I expected it, and it was true. It is brilliant to just sit in the hot tub looking up at the stars. When I was there with my son we saw the meteor showers this summer, and generally this works well and provides an excellent experience for around 10% or less than the cost of a 'real' hot tub. It's a bit redneck, but I'm OK with that and I haven't regretted buying it for a second!
***UPDATE OCTOBER 2016
So, I kept the hot tub in my garage, and it has given pretty much flawless service. I started using a non-chlorine shock treatment on a more regular basis, kept an eye on the bromine tablets, and subsequently have been getting a month or more between water changes. Quite happy about that. So happy in fact, that at the end of the season, when the price of the spas went down, I bought another one to keep in reserve. What I did not know at the time was that the model has been updated, and there is one quite significant change.
The new hot tub is shallower. I'm 6'3" so that is not fantastic as far as I'm concerned, although I can deal with it! It's probably going to be better for kids and people who aren't that tall. Another change is that the walls of the hot tub are thinner - not the material, but the distance between the outside and the water. This means that although it's shallower, there's more leg room in the tub, making it more comfortable I guess when you have more than one person in the tub.
They've also updated the heater. I only used the basic functions, but it does seem to have a couple of updated features. Another thing I noticed is that the power cord is now thicker. That's probably a good thing! It's still highly recommended...but...the one I received didn't do so well on its test run. One of the connections between the heater and the pool (that goes to a filter) was a little askew, which meant that it was a real PITA to attach. Really quite difficult to get it tight enough that it wouldn't leak. Also, the bottom surface of the one I received wasn't properly glued to the base of the tub, so it kind of filled with air. I spoke to Bestway about this, and they have told me that they will replace the tub. I'll update this review as needed.