Consider this available item
Bestway Hot Tub, Palm Springs (6-person)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing portable hot tub after an exhausting day at work. A separate air pad sits underneath the spa for extra comfort under foot and backside while insulating the floor.
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without exiting the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance.
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam wall construction ensures your hot tub will last long and won't buckle or lose shape when people sit on the edge.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa's own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water's warm temperature, and keeps the water Clean from rain or Leaves.
- Made for on-the-go usage: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For genuine premium spa luxury, tranquility & comfort At exceptional value for money, The salsa palm Springs is the perfect choice. The spa's premium leather look, mellow color palette & leather texture reflects its high-end Spec & luxurious extra features. The palm Springs can be easily set up either indoors or outdoors within Min. It will look perfect set up on wooden decking or on the lawn. Whilst the recommended capacity of 4-6 people remains the same as other spas, the palm Springs has a larger water capacity which offers a greater water depth & room for movement for a more spacious spa experience. The salsa palm Springs requires no tools or professional installation. With its soothing 104° F water temperature & Massage jets, the salsa palm Springs hot tub is perfect for soaking sore muscles, unwinding after a hard day at work or even as a luxurious & romantic treat for you & your partner to enjoy together. The salsa palm Springs hot tub Also comes supplied with a cover to maintain optimal water temperature, A set up & maintenance guide DVD, a filter cartridge & a chemical floater. Dimensions of inflated spa: 77in. X 28in.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This inexpensive hot tub suddenly gets pretty expensive when you have to keep replacing it at your cost.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT or you will be sorry...yes there are lots of 5 star reviews including our original review.
As a follow-up: I took it apart and found a leaking plastic part that contains a flow switch (to make sure water is flowing before letting heater come on). I opened that and found a bad gasket and casting that allowed it to leak
I again contacted Bestway but they said they did have any parts for repair whatsoever...I took it all apart, found an O-ring that fit and put it all back together but soon found a second leak deeper down in the unit. So now it still leaks but at a slower rate so maybe it can run for a couple of days before adding water.
The inflatable sides are firm, but very comfortable to rest against.
2. The tub gets up to 104, which is supposedly the CPSC recommended max temp, and the limit for all new residential hot tubs. So this shouldn't be any less warm than any other new spa. I would personally prefer a couple degrees warmer, and I know my gym spa is hotter, as are some older residential tubs (my friend's got up to 106). But I think this will be okay for most people. And will prevent kids from getting burned. It does loosen up my muscles, including my back, which was the reason I got it. I just need to spend a little longer in it than in my gym spa.
3. In terms of capacity, this size is great for me, at 6'1, with long legs. I can sit flat against the side, and (barely) stick my legs all the way out without touching the other side. So I'm glad I chose this one over the Miami model, which would've been too small. This also fit fine on my condo patio, which is 10 x 8, while still giving room for my utility closet door to open onto the patio.
I could easily fit a girl in here with me, and perhaps even two or three. However, two guys probably wouldn't fit well in here unless they were dating. Your legs would be touching unless really scrunched up. On the other hand, a family of four would probably be fine if the kids weren't too large.
4. Use non-chlorine sterilizer and shock to reduce chemical odor.
Ultimately, if I this lasts for over a year, I'll consider it a decent purchase. If it lasts a couple/few years, I'll be very happy with the investment. I use it almost every day. (And I hope that by insulating the heater and tub further, I'll be able to use it in the Winter also.)
P.S.: I strongly recommend you getting one of the "used" "Very Good" or "Like New" models. I took a gamble on one of the "Very Good" models that only specified "damaged packaging", and it does appear that the tub was never filled with water, or even inflated. It's possible that it was returned by someone, but I was able to save $100 on the price as a result. I see no reason to pay 33% more just to have an undamaged box.
P.P.S.: My advice, for when first getting this -- open the box and take the items out before trying to move it anywhere. The box is too heavy and unwieldy by itself, but each interior part is much more manageable.
1. I'm new to hot-tub ownership, but it appears through research that 104 degrees is the max temp possible now for most residential hot tubs. So this shouldn't be any less warm than any other new spa.
2. If you have a laundry room in your home, and want to expedite the process, you can hook up a hose to the water taps there, and fill it up. Start with cold water, so you don't burn/melt the tub, but after getting a foot or so of cold water in there, you can switch to the hot tap. I'm already at 100 degrees fairly quickly.
Note: Do not try this with a collapsible hose. They are otherwise handy, but the hot water will melt the thin interior rubber rubber linining. You'll need something heavier duty to handle the extreme heat.
Also, keep an eye on the water temperature. You probably don't want to exceed 100 or 100 degrees before letting the built-in heater do the rest. Anything too hot could mess up the heater, and possibly melt the vinyl.
I prefer to use it as a quiet and peaceful hot tub so rarely ever use the bubbles except when circulating a bromine treatment. The pump is very quiet when just being used as the heater and circulation, using the bubbles is about as loud as a shop vac. Not terrible but I prefer quiet. Haven't had any leaking or errors (aside from an occasional one after a fresh fill when the pump detects air in the system...unplugging and replugging it always solves the problem).
There are a few things about it that stop me from giving it a full 5 stars though:
1) I wish it got hotter than 104. That's still pretty warm but more would be better.
2) The latches on the lid of the spa don't match those on the sides of the spa so I can't 'lock' the lid down. It wraps around a good portion of the top of the spa tightly however and hasn't been a problem even with strong winds.
3) The pump shuts itself off if untouched for three days.
4) Keeping the water quality correct is a pain. I tend to drain and refill it with fresh water every 2-3 weeks with a bromine shock treatment every few days.
5) You can only use the heat OR the bubbles at any given time. Running the bubbles cools the spa pretty quickly.
If you're on the fence about getting it I say go for it. It's not a cheap toy, it's very nice. Very pleased with my purchase every time I use it and would get another if something happened to this one. One of my best Amazon purchases!