SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable 6-Person Hot Tub
|Price:||$415.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast, easy set up - inflates using the spa's pump - NO tools needed
- Rapid-heating and water-filtration system. Max. Heat Capability: 104°F
- Easy to operate digital control panel; automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- 4-6 Person Capacity
- Inflated Size: 77" x 28" ; 242 gal. Water Capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Relax With These Hot Features
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs features a Digital Control Panel to make operating your spa easy. Just set the temperature you desire (up to 104 degrees F) and activate the Lay-Z-Spa Massage System for a relaxing and comfortable spa experience.
Superior Strength and Durability
The Palm Springs’ leatheroid and puncture resistant exterior is made with a TriTech 3 ply reinforced material, featuring a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of PVC, for extra strength and durability not available on many other inflatable spas.
Sturdy I-Beam Construction
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs’ walls are constructed to offer extra durability and strength with engineered puncture-resistant, I-Beam construction. This allows users to sit on the sides without the spa bending or buckling, making this product superior to others in its class.
Cushioned Air Pad Floor
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs features a separate air pad cushioned floor which sits underneath the spa. On top of the additional comfort under foot and backside, this helps with insulation and minimizing the loss of heat through the base of the spa.
|Item Dimensions||28 x 77 x 77 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||54130|
|Shipping Weight||88.75 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable 6-Person Hot Tub
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||77 x 77 x 28 in||85 x 85 x 28 in||71 x 71 x 28 in||77 x 77 x 26 in||71 x 71 x 26 in||18.7 x 34.45 x 24.02 in|
|Item Weight||76.45 lbs||95.7 lbs||76.47 lbs||76.13 lbs||53.86 lbs||73.1 lbs|
For genuine premium spa luxury, tranquility and comfort at exceptional value for money, the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs is the perfect choice. The spa's premium leather look, mellow color palette and leather texture reflects its high-end spec and luxurious extra features. The Palm Springs can be easily set up either indoors or outdoors within minutes. It will look perfect set up on wooden decking or on the lawn. Whilst the recommended capacity of 4-6 people remains the same as other spas, the Palm Springs has a larger water capacity which offers a greater water depth and room for movement for a more spacious spa experience. The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs requires no tools or professional installation. With its soothing 104 Degree F water temperature and massage jets, the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hot Tub is perfect for soaking sore muscles, unwinding after a hard day at work or even as a luxurious and romantic treat for you and your partner to enjoy together. The Lazy-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hot Tub also comes supplied with a cover to maintain optimal water temperature, a set up and maintenance guide DVD, a filter cartridge and a chemical floater. Dimensions of inflated spa: 77in. x 28in.
Top Customer Reviews
This inexpensive hot tub suddenly gets pretty expensive when you have to keep replacing it at your cost.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT or you will be sorry...yes there are lots of 5 star reviews including our original review.
As a follow-up: I took it apart and found a leaking plastic part that contains a flow switch (to make sure water is flowing before letting heater come on). I opened that and found a bad gasket and casting that allowed it to leak
I again contacted Bestway but they said they did have any parts for repair whatsoever...I took it all apart, found an O-ring that fit and put it all back together but soon found a second leak deeper down in the unit. So now it still leaks but at a slower rate so maybe it can run for a couple of days before adding water.
The inflatable sides are firm, but very comfortable to rest against.
2. The tub gets up to 104, which is supposedly the CPSC recommended max temp, and the limit for all new residential hot tubs. So this shouldn't be any less warm than any other new spa. I would personally prefer a couple degrees warmer, and I know my gym spa is hotter, as are some older residential tubs (my friend's got up to 106). But I think this will be okay for most people. And will prevent kids from getting burned. It does loosen up my muscles, including my back, which was the reason I got it. I just need to spend a little longer in it than in my gym spa.
3. In terms of capacity, this size is great for me, at 6'1, with long legs. I can sit flat against the side, and (barely) stick my legs all the way out without touching the other side. So I'm glad I chose this one over the Miami model, which would've been too small. This also fit fine on my condo patio, which is 10 x 8, while still giving room for my utility closet door to open onto the patio.
I could easily fit a girl in here with me, and perhaps even two or three. However, two guys probably wouldn't fit well in here unless they were dating. Your legs would be touching unless really scrunched up. On the other hand, a family of four would probably be fine if the kids weren't too large.
4. Use non-chlorine sterilizer and shock to reduce chemical odor.
Ultimately, if I this lasts for over a year, I'll consider it a decent purchase. If it lasts a couple/few years, I'll be very happy with the investment. I use it almost every day. (And I hope that by insulating the heater and tub further, I'll be able to use it in the Winter also.)
P.S.: I strongly recommend you getting one of the "used" "Very Good" or "Like New" models. I took a gamble on one of the "Very Good" models that only specified "damaged packaging", and it does appear that the tub was never filled with water, or even inflated. It's possible that it was returned by someone, but I was able to save $100 on the price as a result. I see no reason to pay 33% more just to have an undamaged box.
P.P.S.: My advice, for when first getting this -- open the box and take the items out before trying to move it anywhere. The box is too heavy and unwieldy by itself, but each interior part is much more manageable.
1. I'm new to hot-tub ownership, but it appears through research that 104 degrees is the max temp possible now for most residential hot tubs. So this shouldn't be any less warm than any other new spa.
2. If you have a laundry room in your home, and want to expedite the process, you can hook up a hose to the water taps there, and fill it up. Start with cold water, so you don't burn/melt the tub, but after getting a foot or so of cold water in there, you can switch to the hot tap. I'm already at 100 degrees fairly quickly.
Note: Do not try this with a collapsible hose. They are otherwise handy, but the hot water will melt the thin interior rubber rubber linining. You'll need something heavier duty to handle the extreme heat.
Also, keep an eye on the water temperature. You probably don't want to exceed 100 or 100 degrees before letting the built-in heater do the rest. Anything too hot could mess up the heater, and possibly melt the vinyl.
Recap of Chemicals and Balancing:
ALWAYS Balance your water first
Have patience with the setup, just accept that you're not going to be in the spa the same day it's delivered
I DO NOT recommend the Spa Frog Floating System, it's garbage
Clarifier [...] Leisure Time MetalGon http://www.amazon.com/Leisure-Time-Spa-Metal-Pint/dp/B000V87OY6
pH Increaser [...]
Calcium Plus [...] HTH Brom Start [...]HTH Test Strips [...]
Non chlorine shock http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AVYTYS4/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687462&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002WKOBJ2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=18JYBFXT45K0AAG4J62P0