Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 566 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 623 reviews
on September 22, 2017
Great for your back
on September 20, 2017
I really like this as an addition to my skin care routine. I would warn people that it is really rough for exfoliation, so if you have very sensitive or delicate skin, it might not be a good thing to get. After using mine, my skin is so soft and nice. I personally think it works better than exfoliating body washes.
Stimulating
on September 20, 2017
My skin is soo smooth and looking so much healthier now!
on September 15, 2017
Dont buy it.
on September 13, 2017
Yo, i'll admit i'm pretty gross. When I scratch my fingernails on my back I get dead skin coming off all the time and no matter how hard I scrubbed with a wash cloth or loofah I never felt like I got it good it enough. When i'd use harsher products it felt like I was doing it TOO rough and it was hurting me.

I bought this since I like how long it was so I could get my back properly. It's rough enough to exfoliate and scrub off some of my dead skin but not hurt me. I find this a lot less gross than using a loofah and I got tired of constantly washing wash-clothes so this was great!

I think you could find this in some Asian markets for cheaper but I don't have any in my area that carried this so it's great that Amazon had it.
on September 10, 2017
It foams up your soap so well, I think you can save money on soap. It feels a bit scratchy but makes your skin soft and dries fast. It's also really long so you can scrub your back. Thing is, I later found it much cheaper at a shop so I was disappointed in this markup. Other than that, it's a good product.
on September 7, 2017
Seriously addicted to this thing. I love it
on September 6, 2017
So I'm a guy and this is my first time buying this type product, so I didn't know if it would work or not. All I have to say is this thing works and it exfoliates!
I've been using Retin-A to help feed wrinkles and read that one should also exfoliate. Bought this big thing and the two of those together make my face look good!

Are use it on my body as well and can see where it would do a good job getting rid of that dead skin we all have.

It's fairly big and think it is a good value.

I would buy this again.
on September 1, 2017
Good product but I definitely don't think it's worth the price