Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
El Salvador Coffee, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted, 16-ounce
|Price:||$15.29 ($0.96 / Ounce) $14.44 ($0.90 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan|
|Item Form||Whole Bean|
About this item
- 100% El Salvador Coffee with is a rich full bodied coffee with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma.
- Single Origin from the Mapache Finca El Naranjito, Medium roasted whole beans for a remarkable taste.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste. Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Consider a similar item
El Salvador Coffee
Wake up to great coffee.
Volcanica Coffee is a specialty retailer of exotic coffee committed to offering only the finest quality from volcanic regions around the world that is wonderfully exotic and remarkable in taste.
We carry over 130 different coffees including single origin, estate, peaberry, decaf and flavored coffees.
We freshly roast in our state-of-the-art roasting facility in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Founded in 2004
- Family Owned
- Offering Organically Grown, Rainforest Alliance Certified and Fair-Trade Certified coffees.
El Salvador Coffee
Passionate for Exotic Coffee
El Salvador Coffee is from the Mapache Finca El Naranjito and is a rich, full-bodied coffee with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma.
- Medium roast
The Mapache Finca (farm) is a fifth-generation coffee producer company, owned and managed by Jan-Carlo and Sofia Handtke in the Apaneca Ilamatepec mountain range of El Salvador. Mapache Coffee employs over 125 of the local population year-round.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Tart, cinnamon spice and caramel sweetness
- COFFEE PROCESSING: Washed
- DRYING: Patio
We work directly with coffee farms and local cooperatives, and have spent years developing relationships with importers to ensure the best possible products.
Over 130 Premium Coffees
We carry over 130 different coffees including single origin, estate, peaberry, decaf and flavored. Each is regularly cupped by our professional team for quality.
We fresh roast on demand with our low emission roasters. Our SCA trained roast masters understand the nuances and delicacies involved in roasting different bean varieties.
The Perfect Cup
We take pride that our customers expect only the best quality and customer experience, which is evident of our thousands of 5-star reviews.
|Ethiopian Yirgacheffe||Sumatra Mandheling Reserve||Tanzania Peaberry||Costa Rica Original Decaf||Jamaica Blue Mountain||Kenya AA|
|Flavor Notes||Lemon, Blueberry, Blackberry||Brown sugar, winey, dried fruit||Dried fruit, savory chocolate, orange||Clean body, nutty, apple||Honey, milk chocolate, cream||Raspberry, cranberry, fresh-cut redwood, alyssum-like flowers in aroma and cup|
|Process||Washed||Semi-Washed||Wet Process||Traditional wet process then Swiss Water Processed||Washed||Washed|
|Drying||Patio||Sun||Bed||Patio and mechanical||Sun||Sun|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 2.5 x 11 inches; 1 Pounds
- UPC : 696302682138
- Manufacturer : Volcanica Coffee
- ASIN : B0030BHQRQ
- Country of Origin : El Salvador
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,314 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #35 in Roasted Coffee Beans
- Customer Reviews: