BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Coloring Book Dali (Prestel Postcard Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 20, 2016
Don't waste your money on this if you're looking for a coloring book (as the product is titled). I bought this for my mom, who loves coloring AND Salvador Dali, and I am extremely disappointed.
on January 2, 2016
I was disappointed when I opened this book. There were lots of blank pages where you are expected to draw by yourself and very little of Dali's pictures. The preview of the book on Amazon description page has only two tiny images that don't show you what to expect. I do not recommend anybody wasting time and money on ordering it.
on March 29, 2017
Great book to help kids understand Dali's paintings.
on December 29, 2016
Bought for a friend and there is almost no coloring area. Very strange book, but then so was Dali.
on March 1, 2012
I originally purchased this for my neice, but upon receiving it, my wife took 1 look at it and loved it. So I ended up getting 1 for her as well. The book allows for you to color in existing pictures and finish your own, creating your own unique picture. Salvador Dali has some great pictures and makes for a lot of fun to color in. I highly recommend for anyone, of any age looking for a unique and different coloring book.
on November 19, 2013
Perfect for teaching art. The kids in my class liked coloring these "crazy" picturesl. It reinforced their knowledge of art.
on December 19, 2014
Not enough coloring pages
on July 9, 2014
ok
on June 19, 2012
I was expecting a traditional coloring book, which this is not. It's more of a "drawing book." It is a good quality book and is well done, but I just wish they had not called it a "coloring book."
on August 25, 2015
Definitely a book for children. I was hoping it would be more adult-like - as a stress reducer. Saving it as a holiday gift for a much younger art lover.