- Year Round Use Fabric
- Button closure
- Vested Modern Fit or Classic Fit Suit, 2 Button Single Breasted Jacket, Flat Front Pants, Matching Color Vest
- Modern Fit Vested Suit: Ticket Pocket, 3 Flap Pockets, 3-Pieace Suit, Notch Lapel, Hand Pick Stitching, Center Vent Jacket
- Classic Fit Vested Suit: 2 Flap Pockets, 3-Pieace Suit, Notch Lapel, Dual Side Vents Jacket
- Classic Fit Vest: Single breasted 5 button 3 pockets or Double breasted 8 button 2 pockets, Modern Fit Vest: Single breasted 7 button 3 pockets
- Flat front pants come with a drop of 6 inches, Suits listed in US sizes, T/R Fabric, Dry Clean Only, Imported
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Salvatore Exte 3 Piece Year Round Use Vested Suit with a Classic Fit or Modern Fit.
Please choose the size you normally wear in designer men's suits.
JACKET CLASSIC FIT:
Single breasted, side vents, 3 pockets outside -- 2 with flaps, notch lapel, 4-button vented sleeves, matching inside full lining.
JACKET MODERN FIT:
Single breasted, center vent, 4 pockets outside -- 3 with flaps, notch lapel, 4-button vented sleeves, matching inside full lining, hand pick stitching.
VEST CLASSIC FIT:
Matching color vest in single breasted 5 button with 3 pockets outside or double breasted 8 button with 2 pockets outside.
VEST MODERN FIT:
Matching color vest in single breasted 7 button with 3 pockets outside. Adjustable belt back of the vest.
Flat front pants lined to just below the knee, 2 back pockets with buttons, length unfinished (unhemmed). The waist of the pants can be altered up to 2 inches IN/OUT without any problem.
This suit is factory hanger packed with all tags in place. Fine tropical weight man made fabric T/R. Imported China. Dry Clean.
- How to Measure Yourself for a Men’s Suit
- A great suit is one of the most important pieces in a man's wardrobe and the key to looking good in a suit is impeccable fit. Knowing how to measure for a suit is an important part of getting the right fit.
- Step 1: Chest Measurement To get accurate measurements, you will need a soft measuring tape and a friend or partner to help out. Wrap the tape measure around your torso. Go underneath your arms, across your shoulder blades, and over the largest part of your chest. The chest measurement is usually the size of the coat. For a more relaxed fit, add 1 inch to the total measurement.
- Step 2: Determine Your Height in Feet and Inches The chest measurement plus the height will determine whether the suit will be a short, medium, or long. For example, men under 5 feet 7 inches with a chest measurement of 36 inches to 46 inches should purchase a short suit, while men between 5 feet 7 inches and 5 feet 11 inches with a chest measurement of 36 inches to 54 inches should try a regular suit. Men who are 6 feet 4 inches tall will need to purchase a long suit. Men 6 feet 5 inches or taller need to purchase a extra long suit.
- Step 3: Measure Your Waist for Your Pant Size To find your waist measurement for suit pants, first bend to the side to find your natural crease. Measure around your waist at this point, making sure to keep the tape comfortably loose by keeping two fingers between the measuring tape and your body. This is called ease, and it will allow room to move when you purchase a new suit. When you sit down, you’ll need that breathing room. All pants come with a drop of 6-inches. For example, with a 40 jacket comes 34-inch pants (waist size). The waist of the pants can be altered up to 2 inches IN/OUT without any problem.
Salvatore Exte offers a variety of styles and colors to choose from to fit your every need. We have men's suits for every occasion including 3-piece vested formal suits for weddings and events, business suits for work, meetings and interviews, casual suits for all purposes, blazers, suits separates, etc in a variety of fits such as modern and classic fit. We also offer a great variety of colors and patterns such as black, navy, burgundy, charcoal, grey, blue, brown, tan, red, white, sharkskin, and striped suits.
SE SALVATORE EXTE
Welcome to Darya Trading, Inc. one of the fastest growing online retailers for luxury Italian made and Italian designed men's suits and accessories. We strive to create an online shopping experience where you will find a collection of the very best that each season has to offer. You will never fail to discover something new to inspire and delight you. Our collections will help you create your very own signature style that you will wear again and again for seasons to come.
We offer a unique and irresistible collection of top brands usually hard to find in stores and, if, selling for significantly more and in much smaller selections.
Discover our offers and the selection advantage of buying directly from us. In the spirit of the honorable tradition of personal service and respect, we offer you an inspiring oasis where your satisfaction is paramount.
THE PERFECT FIT ( How to Tell If Your Suit Fits )
A Great Suit Doesn't Look so Great if it Doesn't Fit.
Salvatore Exte offers you a perfect cut, fit, and look for your suit collection.
- Shoulder Alignment. This is the most important aspect to see if a suit jacket fits correctly. All other parts of a suit can be tailored except for the shoulders. The jacket's shoulder should end before the end of your actual shoulder. An easy way to test this is by leaning against a wall. If the shoulder pad of your jacket hits the wall before your actual shoulder does, it's too big and not your perfect fit.
- Natural Look. The shoulder of your suit jacket should hug the natural form of your shoulders with no overhang. If this fits well, then generally you are working off of the correct base size for your body. Ensuring that the jacket looks natural on your body is key to a cohesive and refined look.
PERFECT SHOULDER PAD ( The Lightest Shoulder Pad )
Natural Fiber Shoulder Pads
Salvatore Exte suits are made for more comfort.
- Perfect Shoulder Pad. Quality shoulder pads are used in all our suits making the shoulders on your jacket both structured and lightweight. All shoulder pads, made with natural fibers, are formed into a smooth, curved shape to allow for maximum flexibility and optimal comfort.
- Classic & Modern Fit Shoulder Pad. A typical business suit is created with light padding. This gives the jacket some structure and allows the fabric to maintain its shape. It also allows the garment to fit more universally on various customers with different shoulder types.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT
Quality Collar Felt is Very Important for a Perfect Suit
Salvatore Exte suits are made for all year round use.
- Collar Felt. All of our suits now come with BWF collar felts -- the ultimate choice when it comes to quality. When it comes to balance and fit, the collar is the most important piece of the jacket. Collars that have been eased and set by hand are signature features of a good jacket. Often times, on high quality jackets, you can see hand stitches at the base that indicate this -- flip up the lapels and take a look.
HAND PICK STITCHING ( Sign of Quality )
It's a Classic Feature of a High-End Suit Jacket
Salvatore Exte suits are designed with elegance and style in mind.
- Hand Pick Stitching. In sewing, a pick stitch is a simple running stitch that catches only a few threads of the fabric and shows very little of the thread on the right side (outer side) of the garment. A pick stitch along the outside of your suit's lapel is a hallmark feature of a "high-end" men's suit or blazer.
- Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 14.1 x 6.5 inches
- Item model number: SE_D003_VEST_2B_100_36S
- Date First Available: July 16, 2015
- ASIN: B011Q857WA
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A word if advice when ordering: get a measuring tape and measure yourself or go to a shop and get measured. Dont go off the size of your jeans, you will be disappointed. I ordered a Navy in a modern cut. I am 6'5" 245lbs. I love the suit!