|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.4 x 10.2 x 0.8 inches|
Salzmann 3M Multi Pocket Safety Vest Meets ANSI/ISEA107, 2XL/3XL+; New Size Chart from Dec.2017
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with 3M Reflective Tape. The sizing was updated in Dec 2017. Please refer to our size chart before purchasing your safety vest.
- This Vest Meets US standard ANSI/ISEA-107, tested in a third party Industry Laboratory in USA, Report No.:170726.
- Salzmann's 3M reflective working vest comes with four large pockets for items such as keys, phones, cards and wallets etc. It has radio clips on each shoulder and is made using high quality, hard wearing fabric. Salzmann's working vest can be used as a kind of uniform for tour guides, charity workers, teachers etc. It's multi-pocket function allows for extra comfort and convenience. Salzmann's working vest is an ideal choice for any job where workers need to be highly visible.
- Warning: this vest is Not flame retardant as defined by ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Section 10.5
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sizes & Models
In recent months some of our vest have been returned due to size issues, we have created the following guide to try and avoid such instances.
If you are going to wear the vest over thicker clothing, please choose the size up.
This Salzmann garment has a limited lifetime that will vary depending of the item and use.
Variables can include, but are not limited to: type of item, type of environment, laundering method and length of exposure to the environment.
This garments should not be repaired and should be replaced such as when they are torn, noticeably, faded, soiled, cracked, burned, heavily abraded, or damaged.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ps. The sizes on these reflective vests are actually pretty bad. I highly recommend that you order one size up especially if you're going to be using these in the winter time with a coat.
Not sure if the jacket itself will hold up over time, given the zipper broke right away. This jacket is just the type Dad needs, but I may have to sew one from scratch just to get away from poorly-made overseas products, 'cause that's all that's available any more. Frustrating.
The zipper is small and clumsy. It's easier to slip over head instead of using the zipper if the vest size is large enough.