|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.35 - $165.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Slip-on sneaker featuring contrast trim around collar and wrap-around midsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Luxe meets laid back in this slip-on sneaker from Sam Edelman.
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00G6GCI02
- Item model number: Becker
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The hair hasn't rubbed off at all which is awesome.
I know this is probably gross but I often don't wear socks with them, and I like that these are lined in fabric so that if and when my feet get sweaty (I wear them all day for work) they don't get itchy because the moisture doesn't build up. Love these shoes!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a bit large, but it still ok to wear it, I usually wear 40, this 40 size is a little bit large, i suggest go half smaller than the size you normally wear.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
The shoe was about a half size too long but also very narrow. Looked cute, but had to return.Published 5 months ago by Omar
Second pair, but they do run large so I have to use an insert in them.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Sadly I had to return them because they ran a bit large. Otherwise I liked them just fine and would have kept them.Published 10 months ago by C. Combs
Originally ordered these half a size smaller based on previous reviews expressing that they ran too big. Unfortunately for me, that was a mistake. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Rocio