|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.68 - $100.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Suede flatform sneaker featuring large faux-fur pom poms at vamp
- Seamless padded collar
- Concealed elastic insert under tongue
Customers who bought this item also bought
Suede fashion sneaker with faux fur pom pom detail
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HOJ45DW
- Item model number: Leya
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The Pom Poms on the shoes I received were torn and mangled, but I believe I can fix them...maybe or why should I really??? This made me quite unhappy since the tennis were $100 dollars Sam Edelman....pffft! Not to mention, the box they came must have been put through a World War II battle and buried in the sand at Normandy Beach : o ! The box was totally thrashed, broken and very, very worn......mehh!! (Might I add it was not from UPS/USPS handling the box in transit either.)
Overall, the tennis shoes are cute. Are they cute enough to keep for the price and lack of workmanship..........two stars for you Sam??
On a chilly day with a big sweater and jeans, slip these on and make yourself smile. Good quality. I go between 8.5-9 and sized down to 8.5. Sort of snug, but cushy insole and style make that work fine. Didn't want them too big and falling off (sole is thick and heavier)
so comfortable you do not even need socks.