Sam Edelman Women's Francis Ballet Flat
|Price:||$43.00 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Dyed Calf, Fur Origin: China
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Round-toe leather ballet flat with scalloped topline
- Breathable leather lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scalloped edge ballet flat
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.06 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01D1PFQMC
- Item model number: Francis
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The soles are not very thick or very supportive but it is alright to wear them to and fro from work. They are not made for long walking though.
I tried the Chloe's Lauren at a shop and the sides fit me better. It depends on whether you are willing to pay 4 times of the price to go for the brand name ones.
Ordered my size and they were small, to the point of them rubbing blisters and then scraping those blisters. Once they stretched a bit they're better but now they're slightly too big and I have to curl my toes to keep them from falling off of my foot.
I haven't had any problems with the scallops rolling down but I saw reviews about that and have been very careful when I put them on.
I rated them well though because they are so cute