|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$37.99 - $129.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Dyed Calf, Fur Origin: China
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Thong sandal featuring adjustable ankle strap and croco-embossed insole with logo
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
Summer just got a little bit hotter and a whole lot easier. The textured thong upper consists of just a few well-placed straps over the foot and around the ankle. Add to that a flat sole and you'll be slipping into this at every oppportunity.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002MXZ2V0
- Item model number: Gigi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Cuteness /sexiness wise = 5 stars.
These sandals ( for me) fit true to size.
I am always a 6.5 in dressy shoes and sandals and a size 7 in runners.
I ordered both the 6.5 and 7 and the lengths in both are true to size when measured against my other shoes .
In all honesty, these are a narrow sandal, so that is the reason I have given them 4 stars.
In my opinion , when people go up a 1/2 size I feel it's to get more width.
I went with the 6.5 because length wise they are perfect.
Minimal extra room at the toes and heels, but i like that look.
I found the 7 had too much extra sandal.
Overall, they are cute, sexy, fun, and great quality/well built.
I would say stick with your most common size for length
But if u desire extra room at the toes and heel, or if you want more width
Go for a larger size.
Personally, I am very happy with my regular size 6.5
I just wish they were built in more of a normal width!