|Price:||$49.00 - $293.97 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Ankle boot featuring fringe-trimmed shaft and fold-over opening
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fringe detail matches the texture of the stacked heel to balance this low-cut western boot.
The soft feel of a traditional moccasin joins forces with a fierce heel in the guise of Sam Edelman's Louie ankle boot. The soft suede upper features flowing fringe, braided trim and a cushy lining. And just to make life that much easier, a side zipper facilitates quick exits and entrances, while the rubber outsole makes sexy softy street-ready.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.38 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004J21XFQ
- Item model number: Louie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually wear a 10.5, but because I Can never find them, I. Ordered an 11 and they fit like kid gloves. What a fun boot. I can hardly. Wait to rack up the miles on em, they'll be just adorable with everything!!!!!!!!! They already are😍