|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$55.99 - $162.72 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Ankle boot featuring fringe-trimmed shaft and fold-over opening
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fringe detail matches the texture of the stacked heel to balance this low-cut western boot.
The soft feel of a traditional moccasin joins forces with a fierce heel in the guise of Sam Edelman's Louie ankle boot. The soft suede upper features flowing fringe, braided trim and a cushy lining. And just to make life that much easier, a side zipper facilitates quick exits and entrances, while the rubber outsole makes sexy softy street-ready.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004J21XFQ
- Item model number: Louie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these boots. They are super comfortable and stylish. Great with dresses or jeans. Very versatile, and cute!Published 22 days ago by SG
I love these boots so much that I wear them almost every day. The black is the best! The leather is really high quality. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ray D
I ordered the Louie Angle Fringe Boot in tan suede in a size 8.5, which is my true show size. When the boots arrived and I first removed them from the packaging, I saw that the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Aly O'Bryan
Love these perfect height, not to hi not yo short. Very stylist and Classic at the same time.Published 2 months ago by R. C. Evans
I really wanted to love these as they are SO stinkin cute, but the toes were too narrow, and I wouldn't say I have a wide foot by any means.Published 2 months ago by Cassie Arens
Best boots I've ever owned. And I have an ankle bootie obsession. So comfy and stylish! True to size. Perfect.Published 3 months ago by Tkghoward
Love these boots! I'm on my feet all day at work and I've worn these since I got them. So glad I purchased both colours.Published 3 months ago by Lisa Batchelor
They are beautiful although somehow tight. I hope they will loosen up in the future. Overall love them!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love, Lone the boot. I have a hard time finding size 5 shoes in a store.
I'm so excited to find shoes that fit!!!!!