|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.92 - $117.97 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.25"
- Two-piece pump featuring closed heel cup with slender adjustable ankle strap
- Logoed footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sleek heeled sandal with slim ankle and toe straps
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015NFILYS
- Item model number: Patti
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 16, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
All of that said, I'm surprised at how comfortable these shoes are. I'm a true size 8 who occasionally dabbles in 7.5s or 8.5s, but generally speaking, if the 8 doesn't fit me, nothing else will. These were no exception. They fit well right out of the box (and due to a product mixup, which was solved very quickly and professionally by Amazon, they went straight from box to gala with no breaking in period) and were not at all difficult to walk in, unlike, apparently, their higher-heeled counterparts. The toe strap is snug - not too tight to be uncomfortable and just tight enough so my toes didn't slide forward and off the shoe, nor did it stretch to the point of letting things slide after a few hours of wear. The ankle strap kept everything up without cutting into my ankle. The heel portion (the part that covers the heel, not the stiletto) didn't give me blisters, either, which is unfortunately a very frequent problem for me and new dress shoes.
I also love the minimalist look. My dress was long and sparkly and had an art-deco pattern going on, so I didn't want crazy shoes, but because it was also slit to the knee, I still had to have something that looked good.
After eight hours of both standing and sitting, I was still happy to kick these off at the end of the night, but am happy to report no collateral damage to my feet, no residual pain the next day during my long run, and although these won't become a part of my daily rotation, I feel better knowing I have these in my special-occasion arsenal.