Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sam Edelman Women's Paulina Boot,Whisky,9 M US
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on October 6, 2012
Perfect design/style. amazing supple leather. gorgeous color (whiskey). TTS fit. compliments everywhere you go! 5'1" and hits 2" above knee. fitted design so no awkward gaping or bunching. classic design and quality will last you years to come. im in love!
on November 1, 2012
This product was delivered very quickly, great leather throughout. I am 5'9" and the boot goes over the knee and folded down just below the knee. A little narrow around the forefoot, heel slips a little. Very new leather so know that it will give once it's been worn for a while. All around love the boot, have been watching boot for sometime.
on October 24, 2013
I wanted to love these boots, but sadly..I don't. First of all they are extremely heavy! Sheesh! It feels like there are weights at the bottom of the boot! LOL! The toe is long so it looks like I have on a size too big for my feet. Also, as mentioned by a few others, the ankle area is so darn baggy! Ugh! So all in all It's just an overall wierd fitting boot. A few Pros is that the boot is very well made, nice leather and great workmanship and a great "looking" boot, but the fit is way too odd for me. I do not think I'll be keeping these....
on December 13, 2012
I love everything about these boots. The color is actually a little closer to coco than camel, which was a bit of a surprise, but it actually worked out since I have another camel colored boot. They're very comfortable and stylish. You can wear them up for an above-the-knee look or fold them down for a more traditional high-boot look.
on January 30, 2014
Bought these for my wife. She loved them. But, when she tried them on, she noticed a defect in the foot bed of the left boot. We couldn't see what it was because of the way the boot is made. But, there was something protruding into the bottom of her foot that made the boot impossible to walk in. So, five stars for style and one for workmanship.
on June 5, 2014
I love these boots! I wear them quite often, year 'round.I have had no problems with these boots whatsoever. I get many compliments every time I wear them. They were comfortable from right out the box!
on December 28, 2012
These are serious footwear. Let others flounce around in their pretend high-heeled boots, when you walk in the room with these, those will turn around and take notice. You can feel their Prussian battlefield roots and you know they have been riding something more than a horse by the subtle cues from the buckles and zippers. Well made, comfortable and with a hint of bad-ass, I'm always happy to see my girl in theses boots.
on June 19, 2013
I bought the whiskey colour and it is superb. The style of the boot is really devine with soft supple leather,the heel size is just right
for wearing with absolutely anything.I"m normally a size 6.5 which fitted but the style is slightly on the narrow side so consider a half size up if your foot is slightly broader.The boot length and heel are perfect as well as comfortable,you could nearly run a marathon in them.Everytime i wear them i get complimented on them .The boot as a whole is well made and of really nice quality,i recommend them highly.
on June 24, 2013
O boy! Let me start by saying when i first seen the boots i was in love. The color of the boot had me mesmerized. I always wanted a pair of brown riding boots and the way these boots were made are phenomenal. I LOVE SAM EDELMAN'S FOOTWEAR! I have added a few of his shoes, boots, & sandals to my closet. Oh sorry back to the boot...they arrived on time in this elongated box OMG the box is long! But the fit on my calves are tight. I mean you can only be able to wear them with leggings, dress, skirt, or shorts. I don't think a pair of skinnys can be worn with this on it might be tad bit too tight. The best thing about these boots were they were on sale and i got a superb deal on them from $300 to $67...now that was a steal for Sam Edelman shoes/boots. Thank you AMAZON for continuing to get me some good deals!
review image
on November 12, 2014
I was super weary about purchasing these boots online. But they looked cute and there were some good reviews. The leather is really thick so they take some time to break in. However, once you do they're great! They come over the knee and I feel like I can dress them up or dress them down. During the winter they are my staple. I would also like to note that if you have large calves you might not want to get them unless you can return them. I found the calves a bit snug at first but once I broke them in, they were great.