|Price:||$94.68 - $184.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Basto Crust Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 18" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sam Edelman iconic knee-high riding boot in a wide shaft. If one foot is larger than the other, the measurements for the larger foot should be used.
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00P0Z23SC
- Item model number: Penny 2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I got a size 8, my usual size, and the foot was more than an inch difference from the 8.5 and fit as expected. unfortunately, the calf was about 1.5 inches smaller in circumference in just a 1/2 size different shoe!!! The overall color was also significantly darker, going from a natural tan to a more treated deep caramel color.
Not sure if one of these was a knockoff or a reject. I did keep the 8.5, but find the calf and ankle are now sagging after just a few wears.they still look ok, but I did not want a slouchy look (could get that a lot cheaper). As the leather stretches, I also find my foot is sliding around quite a bit more than i expected, as this leather seems to have quite a bit of give. Disappointed that amazon lets someone sell what appear to be seconds or returned items as NEW. :(
I need to start a shoe company that makes REAL wide calf boots. With normal ankles.
Most recent customer reviews
I will say, its a good thing I have normal/narrow feet.Read more