|Fits as expected||
Sam Edelman Women's Vixen Lace-Up Boot
|Price:||$160.61 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4.75"
- Platform measures approximately 1.5"
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Unleash your inner Vixen with this killer boot from Sam Edelman. The gorgeously pieced leather upper features subtle textural contrasts that make a stunning overall picture. Then there's the astounding heel and platform that make a fiercely urban silhouette.
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it's a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005EECT8S
- Item model number: Vixen
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 3, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Such a shame.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great boot very comfy. Wish I could purchase another pair. One of my favorite boot in my closet. Thanks. Looks amazing on as well.Published on March 12, 2014 by Jazmin Williams
no dislikes whatsoever... the shoe is identical to the picture, I can walk in them forever! the platform creates balance and stability.Published on March 15, 2013 by Tameka Toole
Love this boot! Very comfortable, amazing height...great look overall. Sexy yet tough...gives edginess to any outfit without appearing too "village" *NY*Published on February 17, 2013 by Bklynbeauty