I co-founded InspireYourPeople.com in 1998 after selling for over 10 years in several different industries.
We make messages that help you motivate and inspire people. We publish the messages and ideas in books, booklets, videos, and other things ... great resources and handouts for meetings, events, and sparking more meaningful conversations that help everyone care more about their work and the people they work with and for.
I wrote (and speak about)...
- 212º the extra degree® (how a little extra effort can make all the difference)
- Lead Simply™ (how to create a special team of people)
- Smile & Move® (a reminder to happily serve)
- Cross The Line® (about making a choice to commit to whatever we choose to do)
- Love Your People® (a reminder to care for people)
- SalesTough™ (the 8 fundamentals of being tough in sales - coauthored this one)
Originally from the Washington D.C. area (grew up in Annandale, VA), I now live in Richmond, VA with my wife Jennifer (an artist). We have three kids (two boys - one in high school, one in college, and a daughter 212ing in the real world). There’s an 85-pound dog in the mix too – a Labradoodle named Sesto. It means sixth in Italian (as in sixth member of the family). He’s incredibly kind.
You can email me at Sam at InspireYourPeople.com. If you're slightly more daring ... call me at 804-762-4500 ext. 212 (really).
No D-grunts. No Gomos.
(ask me and I'll tell you)