- File Size: 2366 KB
- Print Length: 306 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: A Blonde and a Prayer Books; 1 edition (April 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00U7UGFVQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,245 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $7.00 (58%)
Samantha: inspirational women's fiction (The Women of Valley View Book 4) Kindle Edition
|Length: 306 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
By: Sharon Srock
Samantha's story comes to us in Book 4 from the Women of Valley View by Sharon Srock. Samantha was first introduced to us in Book 1, as a struggling teenage Mother as well as holding the role of being a Mother and Father to her little Sister. With help from the ladies in Valley View, Samantha was able to find a home and set roots down for her family and get back into school so she could lead a normal life and fulfill her dreams to take care of her family. With the rough path her life had taken and not knowing God, Samantha had a lot to learn and hard work to follow. Her persistence and dedication paid off. She even found her Father who abandoned her at a young age. Now Samantha is older, raising her daughter and sharing a home with her Father, his wife and her little Sister. Samantha was so proud! God has shown her His unconditional love over and over. Just when things look up for Samantha and she starts dating a boy, horror strikes. A horror from her past, her baby's Father comes to town. A horror that Samantha isn't sure she can cope with. She turns her trust to God. Can she face the past and deal with the direction her ex-boyfriend, her baby's Father is taking her? Does she have her families support? Samantha's life is turned upside down. Can her life ever be normal again? Her story keeps you reading and pulls all kinds of emotion through your heart. Samantha teaches us courage. Courage through the power of prayer. She shows us what it'll mean to us to not give up, to hold onto your faith in Him and lay your struggles at His feet, He will carry you through. Samantha, through her story, reminds us that His unconditional love for us is so real, He loves us, no matter our path in life. Read with me today her story, be touched by God's grace. Grab your tissues and join me, you will be ever so blessed! Thank you Sharon for a very powerful story!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary