Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on September 9, 2012
It's a good book, a collection of several articles written by serious authors that give their opinion, results of investigations or their experiencies about the subject. You can find good arguments that contrast with mainstream liberal media.
on October 6, 2012
Okay let me confess, I'm not all that far along in the book but it's exciting to me because of all the common sense it shows in its arguments against same-sex marriage. The first one is that the perspective of the children involved is entirely left out of the debate. It gives you those perspectives. The first thing you'll read is a dialog with a lady raised in a home with no mother, but just her homosexual father and his 'friends'. It was devastating to her. But who cares? No one it seems. After that dialog the author goes on to expound on this aspect of same-sex marriage. Then on to other arguments that I haven't read yet.

I can't wait to keep reading because I expect it to have ALL the best common sense/logical arguments against same-sex marriage. I promise to return when I finish the book to complete my review.

Kindle Edition....$2.99. You can't beat that with a stick! I didn't hesitate for one second to push that one-click button. Get this book and be educated and enlightened with the best of the best reasons to deny same-sex marriage. You'll get a lot more than your money's worth.
5150+ comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse