- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (October 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492999520
- ISBN-13: 978-1492999522
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,946,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Same Way Home: An Adventurer's Guide to the Final Adventure Paperback – October 15, 2013
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
TJ Miller has been an actor, martial arts teacher, philosopher and student his whole life. Always on a quest for knowledge and all types of health he co-authored "The Adventurer's Handbook" with his sword fighting partner John Williams to help people live a life of adventure. This book continues that quest to deal with the final adventure we all face, our inevitable end that will take us all the same way home. TJ has studied Jeet Kune Do for over twenty years and graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in philosophy and history.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|