- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 3rd edition (January 1, 1977)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047116240X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471162407
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #741,850 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sampling Techniques, 3rd Edition 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My other complaint is that the price is ridiculous, both from the publisher (which happens to be my publisher) and from 3rd party sellers. Classic books shouldn't mindlessly go up in price every year by X percent. Anybody who knows how compound interest works will know that a very small X will result in a very expensive book after 2012-1953=59 years. There should be a cheap re-issue of Cochran's classic. Please!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I recommend it for advanced students. Not easy to read but a very helpful book. It is more focused on sampling techniques for surveys rather than industrial applications.Published on April 26, 2013 by Efrain Rodriguez