Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on March 25, 2011
Well, what a disappointment this purchase was.

I can live with mis-spelled words in the manuals and understand sometimes a word slips by. However, when it is in the example code you are supposed to be using to learn, it is unacceptable. I have spent countless hours wondering why my code is spitting out errors only to find the examples have errors and mis-spellings.

I purchased the Book/Video bundle thinking that would a great way to learn PHP & MySQL. The problem is that they are two differnt products packaged together. They do not reference each other or instruct the proper way to use each item. I would think maybe instructions on read a chapter and then go to the video to finish would be a nice touch.

This was my first purchase from Sam's and I think my last as well.

Michael J.