Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
Samson Airline Micro Camera Wireless Microphone (Channel N1)
|Price:||$244.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Includes micro-sized AL2 transmitter and double dock with AR2 receiver.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- Channel N1 (642.375 MHz) System
|Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
Samson AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System
Audio And Video... Now Equal
The AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System features the latest in rechargeable lithium-ion battery technology and high-quality audio and RF components, providing a breakthrough that's perfect for all video camera applications requiring outstanding audio--including DSLR video.
With AirLine Micro, the days of replacing batteries in your wireless camera system are over. To prevent the need to continually changing batteries, Samson designed this wireless system to be fully rechargeable with lithium-ion batteries for both the AL2 transmitter and AR2 receiver. The double-docking station of the AR2DT sends power to both units via a USB DC input, as well as a 3.5mm balanced audio output for the receiver.
AirLine Micro uses the AL2 beltpack transmitter to attain total freedom and mobility. The transmitter features an excellent sounding LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. In addition, the unit features 1-button operation for power, mute, and volume, which can be easily monitored via a multi-color LED.
The AR2 receiver features meticulous engineering that provides professional sound reproduction for your videos. Like the AL2 transmitter, the AR2 houses a rechargeable battery that delivers up to eight hours of operation. Due to its compact profile, the unit is perfectly compatible with many of today's popular DSLR cameras, along with smaller camcorders. As such, the AR2 can also be inserted into the included hot shoe mount and attached to your camera for additional versatility.
When pro-level audio is a must in your camera application, Samson's AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System offers the most discreet and convenient wireless camera solution available.
- Wireless system with micro-sized AL2 transmitter, AR2 receiver and double dock
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries offer 7-8 hours of operation
- USB DC inputs for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Multi-color LED displaying RF, low battery and power
- AR2DT Double Dock provides secure base for AL2 transmitter during recharging and AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- 3.5mm unbalanced audio output
- Includes a system carry case, hot shoe mount, 3.5mm and XLR camera connectors, AC adapter and charging cables
Samson Wireless Systems by Application
Which Samson Wireless System is right for you?
|UM1/77 Combo System||UM1/77 Lavalier System||AirLine Micro Earset System|
|Transmitter Type||Handheld Mic Transmitter and Lavalier Mic with Bodypack Transmitter||Lavalier Microphone with Bodypack Transmitter||Earset Microphone with built-in Transmitter, no Bodypack|
|Receiver||Camera Mountable||Camera Mountable||Micro Receiver|
|Battery Life||12 Hours||12 Hours||5-6 Hours (Rechargeable)|
|Operating Range||300 Feet||300 Feet||300 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The sound quality is as good as the big names (Shure, Audio Technica, etc). Great for recording. Surprisingly clear for the price. Good response.
2. No wires on the transmitter! Just fit it to your ear and go.
3. Internal batterys on tranmitter and receiver, they charge up using a USB computer connection or a wall plug.
4. Price. For a small church, we can afford to get another one which I am ordering now. Just be sure that you order a different frequency for the second one. I think there are 6 different frequencies available (you can't program a frequency, it's built-in)
1. The mute switch on the earpiece is awkward. You can't see it (it's on your ear). You press it once to mute, but you don't really know if it is muted. We just leave the transmitter live all the time and trust the sound guy to turn it off at the right times. A little risky.
2. If you turn the power off on the transmitter and the power is still on for the receiver, you get a loud hiss noise in your sound system because of the loss of carrior frequency. We leave the transmitter on until we turn off the receiver first.
3. Not many frequency choices. You are limited to 6 units max. That's OK with us.
4. Not sure if it would work well for an active presentation, like aerobics. It stays on the ear but I don't know how well it would do jumping around or quick turning or twisting.
Overall, I give it a 4 because it really is a nice unit, just a couple of quirky things. Like I said - I'm ordering a second one today because we are happy with it. It really is perfect for our church presenter. I recommend it for the right application.
|Length: 1:46 Mins|
REVIEW UPDATE 4/4/12: Contact the manufacturer to determine which channel will work for your area. There are 5 channels available and one will work for your area but not in all areas. I purchased the channel N5 which does not work properly in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Samson Technical Support is very helpful and will save trouble of exchanging the unit for the correct frequency, of which I am doing right now: 1-800-372-6766. Samson Airline Micro Camera Mountable Wireless Lavalier Microphone System - Samson Model SWAM2SLM10 Frequency Channel N1 (642.375 MHz)
I did a lot of research on a wireless microphone system for my Canon 60D Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) and came up with some basic factors to consider: UHF or VHF, durability of the unit and cost. In looking at all the websites and from what friends have told me, stick with UHF since it is much clearer and fairly static free.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this system. I'm a fitness instructor and wanted a VERY light and portable microphone option when teaching. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Dana Auriemma
Love this. we loved them so much, bought 4 total. work great.Published 1 month ago by robb campbell
I had one of these a few year back and it finally died. I bought a new one for my classroom and it really helps save my voice.Published 1 month ago by Marcia Hall
I haven't tried it for singing, I use it for public speaking. It does have a feedback problem if you get near the speakers, and it can be slightly muffled, so take time to balance... Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. Jessop
Do not recommend. Only worked for 1 month and stoped working. Very bad quality/Published 2 months ago by Michelle Gregory
Mic is way too long and picks up air from mouth... and there is a hissing sound that can be annoying. Otherwise the design idea is pretty awesome!Published 3 months ago by Andrey T.