Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2016
the handle is not sturdy enough other than than its a great Tote
on August 16, 2013
After running through Detroit airport to try to catch a flight with my 20 lbs. laptop bag and then, subsequently, having intense neck pain for weeks thereafter, I decided it's time to nerd it up and get myself a roller. What a difference! The handle comes up high enough for me (6' tall) - this might not be the case for anyone much taller. The wheels role smoothly. The compartment options make enough sense not to complain about them much. All I'll say is that it gets annoying to have to open the main zipper end to end just to open the main compartment, which splits the whole suitcase open like a clam shell. It'll sometimes fall over when open like that. But I've learned to live with it and my back and neck thank me. Not bad looking, either. Oh, and it fits (barely) under most airplane seats and in the overhead compartments but if you're not in economy plus or first class, you'll lose under-seat leg room.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 29, 2014
I owned this model for 7 years, hauling it through snow and rain. The zipper finally broke because I stuffed to much into it too many times. After searching for a replacement, I bought this same model because it really meets my needs. I like the pockets and divided sections. Because I teach in a smart room, I don't carry a laptop, but do need books, teaching materials, and folders of papers to grade and return. The briefcase holds a lot of things and helps me organize, too. There is plenty of storage for dry erase markers, pens, pencils, and band-aids. Most importantly, this spinner is easy to transport as I can put it in front of me or on my side and just walk without pushing or pulling as it glides along, which saves my shoulders and back.
on May 17, 2013
I like the idea of this bag... But I find it shocking the zipper of the main pouch (where the computer is) broke after six months. For a road warrior tool, this is not acceptabel, particularly from a "brand" name. I have dealt with the the teared zipper for three months, but now the zipper broke entirely, so I can't use this anymore. Maybe I got a lemon, but I am highly annoyed.
A few other design issues:
- The telescopic handle is pretty unsteady, and some of its screws on top are coming loose easily (I had to tighten them twice, and no, I don't dance around in airports)
- you can't unload your computer without unzipping the pouch all together... In which case the bag doesn't stand up anymore (bad overall balance)
on April 12, 2013
I love my mobile office! I'm a technician that uses a computer & screwdrivers, so I needed something that could carry everything I needed without being too bulky or too heavy to lift. The mobile office has lots of pockets and space for everything I need plus it is easy to wheel along side me without having to carry it. The only (small) thing is the handle sometimes falls down if too much pressure is put on it as I'm walking and I have to pull it up again.
on March 11, 2017
I love the spinner wheels. Nice and roomy for 2 laptops and a binder.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 9, 2016
Good product, but you need balance the weight between both sides to keep it stand.
on March 6, 2015
Back and shoulder saver. Wheels rotate in all directions. Waterproof fabric, wide enough to hold a laptop, iPad, cables and a few file folders. Be careful with the extension handle, which is plastic. I've had mine for a year and it's holding up nicely.
on January 24, 2010
This bag is perfect for a professor, especially one who (like me) frequently has to walk long distances to reach her workplace! The 4 wheels work beautifully and the bag can be pulled, pushed, or it can go along beside you sideways. It moves in any direction in any way! It has a small compartment in front for cards, pens, pencils, etc., another zippered compartment where I keep my record book and general things, and a large zippered compartment with five divisions that really permits me to organize materials so that I can find them for a change! It holds much more than any other bag I've tried, the zippers work well, and the telescoping handle goes all the way down readily.
on July 1, 2013
This case is a perfect match for the road warrior and portable office needs. Best feature is all direction rolling which is perfect for turning sideways and rolling down the aisle on aircraft and navigating through crowds in airports. Solid construction and only needed to replace my older unit to an eventual failure of the zipper. No complaints as it has done five years of hard service and owes me nothing.

I recommend this unit as it definitely meets the requirements at a very reasonable price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.