4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Samsonite Solyte DLX Softside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Mediterranean Blue, Checked-Large 29-Inch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$95.99 (40%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 29" SPINNER LUGGAGE maximizes your packing power and is the ideal checked bag for longer trips
- PACKING Dimensions: 29.75" x 21.0" x 13.0", OVERALL Dimensions: 33.0" x 21.0" x 13.0", Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Samsonite products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards. This bag comes with a 10-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- SPACIOUS exterior pockets and Privacy ID tag
- SMART FIX BUCKLES to keep tie-down straps out of the way when packing
- BUILT-IN ORGANIZATION including WetPak pocket and zippered mesh pocket
- FOUR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL double spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For longer or multi-stop itineraries, this spinner suitcase maximizes packing capacity with an expandable zipper and interior and exterior organization. Responsive 360-degree dual spinner wheels keep up with your pace, and rugged polyester exterior offer years of dependability.
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers.
- 1548 | Midnight Black
- 1560 | Mineral Grey
- 0559 | Mediterranean Blue
Samsonite Solyte DLX
Go Boldly. Solyte DLX is sleek, modern luggage that’s both stylish and strong.
That’s why when you’re going in six directions, you depend on Samsonite to stay with you every step of the way. Maximum capacity, heavy-duty construction, and thoughtful design – these are the qualities you look for in a travel companion. Smart decisions pay for themselves.
Functional and Thoughtful Design
Ultra-maneuverable stackable luggage ensures hassle-free, one-handed mobility of both sizes at once. Secure the Travel Duffel, 20” carry-on spinner or the Underseat Wheel carry-on top of the 25” or 29" spinners using the SmartSleeve system and never worry about toppling bags again
360 Dual Spinner Wheels
Individual hardened steel cartridge bearings in the wheel system help increase mobility. This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest.
Wider contoured handle tailors to the traveler's unique height and movement allowing multiple points of contact and interaction. Handle stops ensure a roll contoured to heights.
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic products, and brand, the global leader they are today. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag itself is well constructed and has a very solid feel. Handle is sturdy, yes it has adjustment stops if that's your thing - I use mine all the way extended. Zippers seem well made and are easy to use even when filling the bag to its limits. Plenty of storage pockets inside and out for what most people should need.
Although I didn't use it I like the charging port and brick pocket. The pocket has a male USB type A while the outside charging port is a female USB type A. Charging brick is not included but the pocket is large enough to hold virtually anything imaginable. The charging brick pocket is zippered. The charging port itself is covered by a rubber plug.
During my trip I used Hibag Travel Compression Bags for carry on sized luggage and was able to fit the following:
(5) complete sets of shorts, polo shirts, socks and underwear
(2) additional polo shirts with underwear and socks
(2) t-shirts with spare socks and underwear
(1) swim suit with extra t-shirt, underwear and socks
hair dryer (not shown)
international power adaptor
spare eye glasses
You'll note in the picture that each change of clothes was packed in its own Hibag. This strategy worked out really well since my dirty clothes went into the bag I just extracted fresh clothes from. At the end of my trip everything fit back into my luggage without issue.
Yup, I love this bag and will probably use it for every trip I take between 3-7 days.
Cons: VERY small packing space--not that much more than my laptop bag, actually. The pockets are not very well-designed either (they don't run the full width of the lid), further limiting what you can pack. The wheels are on a "stalk" that protrudes down from the bottom of the case, taking up space that could have otherwise been used for case interior. If I had been able to see this product in person before I purchased, I likely would not have bought it due to the extremely small size. Unfortunately, the day after the case arrived, I had to use the bag for an unplanned, emergency trip, so now I can't return it.
Samsonite highlights a couple features in its advertising for this product, and here are my opinions on them.
Wet Pack: This is just a fancy name for the plastic compartment found on the inside of the lid in dozens of this type and price range.
USB charger: I don't really see the purpose. You're supposed to put a phone battery pack inside and connect the USB charger to the battery pack and use that to charge your phone. It seems a lot easier in most situations to just plug your phone into the battery pack without putting the battery pack into the pocket.
Smart Sleeve: This allows you to easily stack the carry on on top of a checked bag. This can be a genuinely useful feature for those who are both checking and carrying on.
Ultimately, this is a safe choice for someone looking for a solid practical carry on. It's not unique by any means, and you can find similar suitcases by other manufacturers, but I don't think it's any worse than any others you might consider, including some higher priced ones. You can't really go wrong with it.
Note: This complies with carry on limits for most domestic United States flights, but it might be larger than the limits for European flights.