3 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsonite Aspire XLite Softside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Blue Dream, Checked-Large 29-Inch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- Fully featured interior includes wetpak and mesh pockets for increased organization
- Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case. Consists of quick-stash zipper pocket for tickets or smaller items
- Cases expand for added packing capacity. Weight is 11.5 pounds. Has large front-panel pocke
- Body Dimensions: 29.0 x 18.5 x 11.5 inches; Overall Dimensions: 31.0 x 18.5 x 12.5 inches
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Travel with confidence. Travel with aspire xlite. A bold fusion of lightweight construction and durability. Rugged polyester and steel wire construction create a unique combination of strength, flexibility and capacity. Aspire xlite's effortless mobility is enhanced by the use of sleek, smooth rolling in-line skate wheels and multi-directional spinner wheels. Body dimension: 29 x 18.5 x 11.5 inches, Overall Dimension: 31 x 18.5 x 12.5 inches
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- 1041 | Black
- 2709 | Blue Dream
- 1726 | Red
Samsonite Aspire xLite
Perfect for a quick get away or a real adventure, Aspire xLite has the travel bags to suit the destination. Constructed of durable polyester and reinforced with lightweight, flexible steel wire, this enduring collection will be your companion on countless journeys. Smooth rolling wheels and an aluminum upright handle ensure easy arrivals. Organization inside makes packing a snap, including a wet-pocket to use after that last minute swim.
- BOARDING BAG 16.5" x 12" x 10"
- 20" SPINNER 20.5" x 13.5" x 8.5
- 25" SPINNER 24.5" x 16.3" x 9"
Functional and Thoughtful Design
Wider pull handle combine to provide an exceptionally comfortable grip. Integrated, multi-stage aluminum pull handle for extra lightness. Retracting top and side carry-handles remain protected when checking baggage.
360 Spinner Wheels
This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest. Whether you are checking into to the flight or your hotel, it is super-easy with spinner wheels.
Expansion on All Sizes
Design includes expansion for added packing capacity when needed. Consumer preferred expansion on all sizes.
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic product. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
Customers also considered
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Replacement for a carryon I used for 6-7 years that I loved. Had returned one that tipped over when used. This one leans back slightly, so when using, it doesn't tip over. Easy to maneuver. I didn't want the 4 wheeled ones because the packing space is smaller. It is bigger than my old one. Lots of space. Just know it is 'thicker' than most and I had to sort of work it into the overhead. It would not fit if expanded or if bulky things in outside pockets. Now that I know it, I'll just make sure of that before getting on the plane. Wished it came in a color other than black, but not a deal breaker. Happy to have a bag I will use for a long long time!
April 4, 2017 update- I've used it on 2 round trip flights since receiving it a couple weeks ago. It fit in SW and in United's overheads. It looks bigger than what my other bag that this one replaced. I measured it, and it was 15 inches, not 14. It also looked a bit thicker than 9 inches, but if not packed full, it seemed to smash down to 9 inches. At airport I found an empty gate, and tried to put it in the metal carry on luggage checker that United has that determines if your luggage meets the requirements of carryon 22x14x9. It did not fit. It was too wide to fit in the 9 inch width. I really like the bag, but it is not carry on criteria sized. I was nervous at the gate until I got on the plane. If they had required me to measure my bag, it would not have met the requirements. It is a great piece of luggage, but the size is a deal breaker for me. While it passed thru and got on the plane as a carryon for 4 flights, I will always be uncomfortable using it if I'd keep it. I think I will return it.
1) The framework that supports the retractable handle is on the interior of the suitcases, so it creates that awkward area where you can't just lay things flat inside; you end up trying to stuff socks and other easily malleable items around the rails first. I personally prefer an external handle frame so my belongings can lie flat, and that also takes some of the baggage handling impact versus the canvas.
2) The attached plastic and paper cards / placards for retail display are connected with those plastic wires like you'd see price tags attached with to clothing. This really annoyed me because they had to punch through the suitcase canvas material in several places to attach them, and one of the holes had some minor fraying around it even though I cut the tags off rather than yank them out like many people will likely do. I get that it's cheap and quick, but these were from Amazon and not even meant for a store display, and now I have an obvious small hole in brand new luggage.
Other than those two complaints, they seem like sturdy products, and have a ten year warranty, but it requires registration and proof of purchase so make sure do take care of that. There are grab handles on three of the four sides, making it easy to lift them into cars. The wheels roll surprisingly well; much better than my expensive Briggs & Reilly luggage. They have a rubber-like material on the rolling surfaces (the rest is typical plastic) which just seems to go across things easier, and they turn easier; they do a much better job rolling in a straight line even when I throw a second bag on top. The wet items zipper pouch on the interior side of the opening panel is a nice touch.
Having just received this item in the mail today I can confirm that the measurements are not accurate. I found the bag has a slight taper, so if I measure from the longest point I get 23" exactly - from the shortest point, I get 22.75". Definitely misleading as the length is listed as 20". The thing is, 20" as listed isn't even accurate for the bag excluding the wheels! The bag excluding the wheels measures 20.75" long, so that excuse goes right out the window.
United Airlines has one of the strictest bag policies:
"Maximum dimensions for a carry-on bag are 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm), including handles and wheels"
And this definitely does not meet that length requirement.
For what it's worth the width is also incorrect. I measure the width to be exactly 13.75", not 13.5".
Regardless, I will keep and use this bag, as this product contains many many reviews from buyers who have tested this first-hand by traveling with it and having no issues. Even though the width is a full inch over maximum allowed, these buyers state that they put them in the baggage size tester and they fit perfectly. This first-hand confirmation is the only reason I will keep this bag.
It still doesn't feel good to be completely lied to though.
Top international reviews