|Price:||$57.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Fabric lining
- Zipper closure
- Boarding bag with clamshell zipper opening and interlocking zipper heads
- Co-molded pull handle and slotted handle tubes
- Dual hook-and-loop top handles and removable/adjustable cross-body strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Even luggage can 'aspire' We improved our old Aspire design to make it even Greater. Aspire GR8 is lighter and contains a new panel design, new slotted handle tubes and a new metal color filled logo. Travel with confidence and style. Smooth rolling wheels provide ease while transporting your Durable, great looking and for a the same great value.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 16.5 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.55 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I7QAODC
- Item model number: 58928-1041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall it is a great bad based on its size, sturdiness, and number of pocket. I would recommend it. However sliding this on your additional luggage is a pain.
It fit under the seat for Spirit just fine. The airports involved were MCO (Orlando) and CLE (Cleveland) - neither of these flights were big sticklers on making people stick their free bag in the bin to make sure it fit (I had heard Spirit at other airports were pretty strict and wanted to make sure we were in the free-bag-limit).
Outside of Spirit Airlines - this would make for a very nice 'weekender bag' and I can see getting more use out of it other than just flying. It really is a convenient size!
**I hope you enjoy my reviews as much as I enjoy trying new products. This is my honest review and I did NOT receive any discount or compensation for this review. Thanks for taking the time to read my review!**
My biggest frustration; when fully packed, it doesn't fit under the seat in front of me. That was rather frustrating.
If I had to complain about something it would be the strap. It's not great but it didn't matter much to me; I didn't spend a lot of time carrying it.