4-Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Samsonite Aspire xLite Expandable 25" Spinner, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- Fully featured interior includes wetpak and mesh pockets for increased organization
- Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case. Quick stash zipper pocket
- Cases expand for added packing capacity
- Body Dimensions 24.5x16.3x9 inches, Overall Dimensions: 26.5" x 16.25" x 10.0"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Travel with confidence. Travel with aspire xlite. A bold fusion of lightweight construction and durability. Rugged polyester and steel wire construction create a unique combination of strength, flexibility and capacity. Aspire xlite's effortless mobility is enhanced by the use of sleek, smooth rolling in-line skate wheels and multi-directional spinner wheels
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the only slight disappointment is the size . its advertised as 25 but I think its really 24 a bit smaller than the "delsey" 25 I had. I paid 97$ which is a good deal, they have the 29" for 118$ so if you carry a lot of stuff get the 29" .I am a frequent international traveler so a sturdy good luggage is a must !
all and all a good spiiner luggage I highly recommend !!!!
I got the Volt green so I could find my luggage easily --which was super helpful. However, it does get dirty easily (first trip and it has black scuff marks on several spots). Not sure I care that much, but it could start looking dinging earlier than say a black or grey bag.
The wheels. Sigh. They seem to be pitched the wrong way. They don't want to stay in the direction I am pulling and want to "spin" with the bulk of the luggage "wanting" to be directly next to my leg instead of the back of the luggage. It requires you keep a stiff wrist to keep it from spinning while walking through busy streets of D.C. It does not roll over carpeting very easily. It does roll onto escalators and subway quite smoothly.
It comes in different colors so you can find it easily. The only way I have ever destroyed one is by having my cat pee on it. (She was mad that I left.) Perfect suitcase!