Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on September 12, 2016
Fita great, made of good and resistant material.
on March 7, 2014
Bought this for my husband to attach his leather briefcase to his carry-on as he travels so much. He loves it, although his only complaint is that going up and down stairs he needs to detach it but that is expected and normal.
on December 22, 2016
Used it on vacation
on June 16, 2017
Excellent product for traveling and attaching a small bag or purse to a suitcase.
on June 9, 2017
Work greatđź‘Ť
on October 13, 2016
Worked like a champ
on December 25, 2013
It only works if used with a very tall telescopic handle and only used to strap small items. I used it to strap my carry on onto my 29" luggage. The bungee strap kept popping off. I had to hold onto it with my hand to get it to stay in place. It probably would work holding something smaller such as a brief case or an item that requires not as much length of strap.
on February 7, 2014
I'm so glad with this purchase. The quality is excellent and even though it's a simple stuff, it sure help a lot when you have 2 boys running around travelling with you.
I use one luggage and a backpack which I attached to my luggage using this bungee, so easy and useful.
Will buy one more for a spare.
on November 7, 2015
I received this item & I like & I already used it.thank you
on February 7, 2015
Great for transporting that 'extra' bag to and from car. Used this item to secure extra check in bag to pull-man on flight home, enabling me to carry only essentials in carry-on bag. Made for a great quick exit, load, and go at arriving airport traffic jam (did not have to fumble with loose bag). Also used it for securing small tub of electronic accessories from car to hotel room on business trips without worry.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.