Samsonite Classic Two Gusset 15.6" Toploader Computer Case
|Price:||$55.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Wrapped bale handles for comfort
- SmartPocket slides over upright handles for easy mobility
- Easy access quick stash front pocket
- Padded, removable adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded laptop compartment
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to structural defects, stains, rips or tears, seam separation, loss of latex backing and more.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Classic Two Gusset 15.6" Toploader features wrapped bale handles for comfort, a SmartPocket that slides over upright handles for easy mobility, easy access quick stash front pocket, padded/removable adjustable shoulder strap, and a padded laptop compartment. Fits a 15.6" laptop.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 4.5 x 16.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004AB35ES
- Item model number: 43268-1041
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 2, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yet, many light cases are flimsy, with zippers that go bad quickly. This Samsonite is very light weight and has more compartments than I know what to do with. The zippers have proved to be reliable. The stitching stays together even though I have stuffed it sometimes.
Sometimes I drag it, throw it in the truck, stuff it, drop it. My computer doesn't seem notice. The contents does not fall out. It just goes along.
For the lightweight models, and I mean Targus, and the likes, this one is really nice.
The zippers open and close easy...Ever had a bag where the zippers just seemed cheap, flimsy and ended up breaking on you later on?...This bag's zippers are top-quality...
The materials used around the bag are top-notch as well; the feel of the bag is nice and clean...The storage pockets around the bag look as though they would be difficult to get into (because they are 'top-load'), but in fact, they are very roomy and you can easily see everything in them...
I have a 15.6" Dell XPS and the laptop fits perfectly in the case...
Again, the ONLY gripe I had was that it wasn't 'padded' enough...I want to know that if my bag was to drop while my laptop was in it that this would protect it a bit more with extra padding - not the case with this bag; it feels as though one drop would do some damage to your laptop...
Either way, that aside, I do love it, I just hope I don't ever drop it : )
I love it! I highly recommend this case.
The downsize is that it isn't clear how I can claim for warranty as there is no warranty card come with the bag. Another more serious problem similar to other reviews here is that the shoulder trap sometimes come of the hook and the bag falls down. So take care!
This bag from Samsonite fit all my needs and I would believe would be great for, not just students, but anyone looking for a computer bag.
The only con that I have is that it started SQUEAKING which is very odd. It is coming from where the shoulder straps are attached to the bag. It can get annoying after a while.