Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Samsonite Colombian Leather Flapover Case (One Siz...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 60% off the $280.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Colombian Leather
- Fabric lining
- Features chrome hardware
- Organizer under front flap holds your business essentials
- Rear compartment provides ample room for files
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Fits up to 15.6 inch laptops
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Main compartment features a padded laptop compartment and three pockets for peripherals
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 12 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YZD0JK
- Item model number: 45798
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The bag is a dark leather. Which is what I like. Very roomy on the inside. Will travel with it this week and will update this review upon my return. However, at first sight, I like the construction. The handle at the top looks well made. All the compartments are padded. That's a plus. The leather feels nice and I think will age very nicely.
There's an outside sleeve pocket in the back. You open the flap and there's the front pocket. There are two zipper slots. The front is large with laptop sleeve and three pockets in another compartment. Then the back compartment looks like you can keep a slim (my Macbook Air) laptop in that instead of the main compartment.
I like the bag so far. And for $86, it is a good buy. Samsonite also being a company I trust.
8/22/13 Update: I took it on a business trip. It has a lot of room for what I need. I did use the back zippered compartment for my MacBook Air. Put folders and books in the main zippered compartment.
The leather is very nice. Stitching is holding up very well. It's a great item and at a great price. Highly recommended.
12/16/13 Update: The messenger bag is aging nicely. Walked around Seoul in the rain with it and the leather held up well when it dried out. It still retained its soft and supple feeling. No issues with the zippers. No issues with the stitching or handle.
7/22/14 Update: The bag is holding up quite well. No damage to the leather after use. Zippers and straps are in good shape. I still recommend the item.
1) The Samsonite leather was noticeably softer, which I prefer.
2) The Samsonite latches buckle/unbuckle smoothly and effortlessly. One of the latches on the Kenneth Cole felt stiff and required a little effort to release. This may be a design flaw, or I just got a defective Kenneth Cole.
3) The laptop compartment on the Samsonite was about 1/2 inch deeper. This allowed more of my 15inch MacBook to sit in the compartment.
I'd still give the Kenneth Cole high marks; however, the Samsonite is better for me.
The images shown in Amazon suggest that this bag is meant to carry laptops, however if this is your considered main use for the bag, I encourage you to look else where.I've used the bag to carry some notes (20 sheets at most), wallet, iPhone, iPad mini, spare battery and couple of wire. I never did use the bag to carry any laptop nor do I carry the bag every day. My strap broke due to the hook being worn out from cutting into the D-ring. Now the hook is detached and you can clearly see worn out marks in the D-ring as well. As you can see I do not carry very heavy items in the bag, I believe the bag itself is too heavy for the metal used for the hook and D-ring.
Frankly, I don't know which senario would I suggest the use of this bag, except for vanity. Hopely someone finds this review useful.