Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on July 26, 2015
Fake product !!! Zipper, plastic stuffs and fabrics are sucks.

I've bought two of them, I've used another one for my travel. You can see photos at the attachment.
So I've sent support ticket about them, they didn't reply my email.

I'm really big fan of all kind of bags, do you believe me guys, there are 100% fake...
review image review image review image review image
on April 12, 2014
We bought two bags and on their first use one ripped right open. Additionally, these bags don't "sit up" one their own, so if you're wheeling them along, you can stop with the handle up, you have to place them full down on the ground. It was a pain. We are returning both and buying differnt bags. Was very disappointed as we thought Samsonite would be good products.
on March 23, 2014
I purchased this bag for a trip to Guatemala and it did not last through the trip. By the time I checked into my first hotel the side zipper popped. Now I am just waiting for the main zipper to break. I was very excited to get this bag and hoped it would last. Skip this one and look for something else.
on April 30, 2015
The size is almost perfect for the gear I have to fly with as checked baggage. My rating, however, is reflective of the lack of apparently durability of the material it's made of. On the first flight, it looks like it was caught in a set of gears, with several small tears, holes, tatters and wear-spots all the way through that will certainly stack up with use. I don't expect this to have a long life with frequent use. Do keep in mind that this is a duffel bag, and not a regular suitcase, do the handle and wheels are only there to make it easier to transport, and not to leave upright between stops and check-ins. It will simply tip over on its top if you don't lay it down.
on December 8, 2014
Zipper broke after 1 use, hole in side after 1 use. I'm talking not even round trip travel....one way. Sucks, need a good, big bag. Any other recommendations? I'd rather pay more for something guaranteed not to break. Ideas?
on August 28, 2015
This bag is a hunk of junk. My son took it on one trip and on the first leg when he arrived, the fabric that separates the top and the bottom compartment (that is very thin and flimsy) ripped from the seams. It wasn't even packed to the hilt because we purposefully left space for things that he may buy at his destination and bring back. Very very disappointed that Samsonite would make such poor quality product. Literally ONE USE and it was done.
on June 19, 2017
After a handful of trips, the stitching on the bag has started to separate. Fortunately I've not had the trouble that others have had with zippers, but this is at least as bad.
I do like the functionality of a rolling duffel, but this one wasn't nearly as durable as I had expected. My next bag certainly won't be the same one.

While I also appreciate that one should take care of their bags, unfortunately for many of us that travel by air, we aren't the only ones who handle our bags and bags need to be built to withstand the rigors of travel. This one, most certainly, did not.
review image
on October 24, 2016
The duffel was probably used or defective - there are a lot of torn seams and a broken zipper. It looks really bad!
I wanted my money back, so now I'm waiting for refund.
review image review image
on February 14, 2014
Good lightweight bag, however, the wimpy plastic slides on the backside broke on the first trip. Had to tape it up on the return trip home to keep it from ripping off. Not as many zippers and pockets as my previous bag made by Ful. This bag is, however, lighter, and the red stripe makes it easy to find on the baggage conveyor. Luggage was on sale a Amazon when purchased, so a good deal.
on October 7, 2014
I do not recommend this bag. Although it's spacious and has a lot of compartments, the bag doesn't stand upright even when it's full. Maybe this is obvious for most people but it wasn't for me. Maybe it's the case with most duffel bags but I owned one previously that did not have this problem.
It might seem like small thing but actually is very annoying. Imagine that all the time you are traveling, at the airport, when you are packing your car, you can never leave the bag by itself because it will fall over. Just get a normal suitcase, much better for any kind of travel.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.