Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 26, 2015
Fake product !!! Zipper, plastic stuffs and fabrics are sucks.

I've bought two of them, I've used another one for my travel. You can see photos at the attachment.
So I've sent support ticket about them, they didn't reply my email.

I'm really big fan of all kind of bags, do you believe me guys, there are 100% fake...
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
46 people found this helpful
on April 30, 2015
The size is almost perfect for the gear I have to fly with as checked baggage. My rating, however, is reflective of the lack of apparently durability of the material it's made of. On the first flight, it looks like it was caught in a set of gears, with several small tears, holes, tatters and wear-spots all the way through that will certainly stack up with use. I don't expect this to have a long life with frequent use. Do keep in mind that this is a duffel bag, and not a regular suitcase, do the handle and wheels are only there to make it easier to transport, and not to leave upright between stops and check-ins. It will simply tip over on its top if you don't lay it down.
8 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2016
The duffel was probably used or defective - there are a lot of torn seams and a broken zipper. It looks really bad!
I wanted my money back, so now I'm waiting for refund.
review imagereview image
10 people found this helpful
on March 23, 2014
I purchased this bag for a trip to Guatemala and it did not last through the trip. By the time I checked into my first hotel the side zipper popped. Now I am just waiting for the main zipper to break. I was very excited to get this bag and hoped it would last. Skip this one and look for something else.
36 people found this helpful
on July 6, 2017
I purchased this bag as a replacement to a similar bag, from Samsonite, that had already seen its best days go by after many years and international trips. The predecessor was made of very strong canvas and it finally succumbed to the abuse from bag handlers. It was disappointing how cheaply made the new bag is. It's all polyester and after just one trip it is already more deteriorated than the old one. They seem to have lowered the quality all around. Not expecting much out of this bag and may have to replace it soon because I can't afford it to go out on me during a trip out of the country.
2 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2015
This bag is a hunk of junk. My son took it on one trip and on the first leg when he arrived, the fabric that separates the top and the bottom compartment (that is very thin and flimsy) ripped from the seams. It wasn't even packed to the hilt because we purposefully left space for things that he may buy at his destination and bring back. Very very disappointed that Samsonite would make such poor quality product. Literally ONE USE and it was done.
12 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2016
I used this item for a two-week trip, and the lining separating the compartments failed about 5 days in. The bag constantly falls over and will not stand on its own unless you have the side compartment (the one facing the ground) packed full. Therefore, it is the actual bag material/whatever is in that compartment that is coming into contact with the ground when the bag is upright. I get why this model is no longer the current model- pay the higher price and get the better bag. This was an unfortunate (and inconvenient) waste of money.
2 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2014
Zipper broke after 1 use, hole in side after 1 use. I'm talking not even round trip travel....one way. Sucks, need a good, big bag. Any other recommendations? I'd rather pay more for something guaranteed not to break. Ideas?
14 people found this helpful
on September 15, 2017
Material is thin.....not durable....wouldn't recommend for heavy duty traveling..love the idea of a drop bottom to separate my equipment
|0Comment|Report abuse
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.
11 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.