Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2015
The size is almost perfect for the gear I have to fly with as checked baggage. My rating, however, is reflective of the lack of apparently durability of the material it's made of. On the first flight, it looks like it was caught in a set of gears, with several small tears, holes, tatters and wear-spots all the way through that will certainly stack up with use. I don't expect this to have a long life with frequent use. Do keep in mind that this is a duffel bag, and not a regular suitcase, do the handle and wheels are only there to make it easier to transport, and not to leave upright between stops and check-ins. It will simply tip over on its top if you don't lay it down.
on November 22, 2017
This bag is useless! It has no legs in the front so the bag falls forwards. You can't take your hand off of it. It also gets scuffed up on the bottom because of this and will eventually end up with holes in it. I used it twice and it has a hole in it. I am trying to return it along with 2 others that I bought as gifts. Of course, I can't find a number for customer service!
on September 15, 2017
Material is thin.....not durable....wouldn't recommend for heavy duty traveling..love the idea of a drop bottom to separate my equipment
on July 9, 2017
Great bag. This is the second one I've purchased. The first was for myself. This ones for the girlfriend. The separate bottom compartment is perfect for shoes, dirty clothes, whatever. Really like this bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.
on October 21, 2017
Love the bag.. Its perfect.. Love the lower half that separates from main.. Zippers are strong
on March 17, 2017
This appears to be not only a luxury suitcase for the price but also the home of a small dwarf as it is also huge.
on August 4, 2017
My husband uses it to travel with fishing poles or just flying. Great buy!
on January 23, 2016
I love the drop down part for certain items to be placed there. Since buying this Duffelbag I have been using it on all of my trips by air to the Netherlands and in the car twice to Arizona in 2015
on August 1, 2017
I've used this wonderful bag twice and zippers aren't staying closed. I will contact the seller but I truly expected more from samsonite. I have 6+ pieces from samsonite that I absolutely love but not this bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.