Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 15, 2017
Material is thin.....not durable....wouldn't recommend for heavy duty traveling..love the idea of a drop bottom to separate my equipment
on July 9, 2017
Great bag. This is the second one I've purchased. The first was for myself. This ones for the girlfriend. The separate bottom compartment is perfect for shoes, dirty clothes, whatever. Really like this bag.
on October 21, 2017
Love the bag.. Its perfect.. Love the lower half that separates from main.. Zippers are strong
on March 17, 2017
This appears to be not only a luxury suitcase for the price but also the home of a small dwarf as it is also huge.
on August 4, 2017
My husband uses it to travel with fishing poles or just flying. Great buy!
on January 23, 2016
I love the drop down part for certain items to be placed there. Since buying this Duffelbag I have been using it on all of my trips by air to the Netherlands and in the car twice to Arizona in 2015
on August 1, 2017
I've used this wonderful bag twice and zippers aren't staying closed. I will contact the seller but I truly expected more from samsonite. I have 6+ pieces from samsonite that I absolutely love but not this bag.
on May 27, 2017
The bag didn't really work for me as I had hoped but I am keeping it anyway to use for shorter trips
on July 25, 2016
With purchasing "Samsonite" I thought I was purchasing quality, unfortunately not with this item. The size, compartments, wheels and handles fit my specifications. However, when I packed my clothing the bag ripped. Then there was another area ripped as well. My bag only weighed at 35 pounds, it was not to the point of bursting.
I am very unhappy with this product and low quality.
on September 15, 2015
The bag is a great size and functions well, but it is very thin material and cheaply manufactured. As soon as we tried to zip it it ripped on the seam. We were in a hurry to pack and leave and had no choice but to sew the seam by hand ourselves, otherwise I would have returned it pronto. I really think you get what you pay for -- other higher priced, reputable vendors sell similar products at higher price points, and next time I'd be inclined to pay $50-100 more and get a better product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.