Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 26, 2015
Fake product !!! Zipper, plastic stuffs and fabrics are sucks.

I've bought two of them, I've used another one for my travel. You can see photos at the attachment.
So I've sent support ticket about them, they didn't reply my email.

I'm really big fan of all kind of bags, do you believe me guys, there are 100% fake...
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 19, 2017
After a handful of trips, the stitching on the bag has started to separate. Fortunately I've not had the trouble that others have had with zippers, but this is at least as bad.
I do like the functionality of a rolling duffel, but this one wasn't nearly as durable as I had expected. My next bag certainly won't be the same one.

While I also appreciate that one should take care of their bags, unfortunately for many of us that travel by air, we aren't the only ones who handle our bags and bags need to be built to withstand the rigors of travel. This one, most certainly, did not.
review image
on October 24, 2016
The duffel was probably used or defective - there are a lot of torn seams and a broken zipper. It looks really bad!
I wanted my money back, so now I'm waiting for refund.
review imagereview image
on August 28, 2015
This bag is a hunk of junk. My son took it on one trip and on the first leg when he arrived, the fabric that separates the top and the bottom compartment (that is very thin and flimsy) ripped from the seams. It wasn't even packed to the hilt because we purposefully left space for things that he may buy at his destination and bring back. Very very disappointed that Samsonite would make such poor quality product. Literally ONE USE and it was done.
on December 8, 2014
Zipper broke after 1 use, hole in side after 1 use. I'm talking not even round trip travel....one way. Sucks, need a good, big bag. Any other recommendations? I'd rather pay more for something guaranteed not to break. Ideas?
on September 15, 2017
Material is thin.....not durable....wouldn't recommend for heavy duty traveling..love the idea of a drop bottom to separate my equipment
on July 9, 2017
Great bag. This is the second one I've purchased. The first was for myself. This ones for the girlfriend. The separate bottom compartment is perfect for shoes, dirty clothes, whatever. Really like this bag.
on August 4, 2017
My husband uses it to travel with fishing poles or just flying. Great buy!
on May 27, 2017
The bag didn't really work for me as I had hoped but I am keeping it anyway to use for shorter trips
on September 15, 2015
The bag is a great size and functions well, but it is very thin material and cheaply manufactured. As soon as we tried to zip it it ripped on the seam. We were in a hurry to pack and leave and had no choice but to sew the seam by hand ourselves, otherwise I would have returned it pronto. I really think you get what you pay for -- other higher priced, reputable vendors sell similar products at higher price points, and next time I'd be inclined to pay $50-100 more and get a better product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.