Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on April 30, 2015
The size is almost perfect for the gear I have to fly with as checked baggage. My rating, however, is reflective of the lack of apparently durability of the material it's made of. On the first flight, it looks like it was caught in a set of gears, with several small tears, holes, tatters and wear-spots all the way through that will certainly stack up with use. I don't expect this to have a long life with frequent use. Do keep in mind that this is a duffel bag, and not a regular suitcase, do the handle and wheels are only there to make it easier to transport, and not to leave upright between stops and check-ins. It will simply tip over on its top if you don't lay it down.
on October 17, 2016
I used this item for a two-week trip, and the lining separating the compartments failed about 5 days in. The bag constantly falls over and will not stand on its own unless you have the side compartment (the one facing the ground) packed full. Therefore, it is the actual bag material/whatever is in that compartment that is coming into contact with the ground when the bag is upright. I get why this model is no longer the current model- pay the higher price and get the better bag. This was an unfortunate (and inconvenient) waste of money.
on September 15, 2017
Material is thin.....not durable....wouldn't recommend for heavy duty traveling..love the idea of a drop bottom to separate my equipment
on July 9, 2017
Great bag. This is the second one I've purchased. The first was for myself. This ones for the girlfriend. The separate bottom compartment is perfect for shoes, dirty clothes, whatever. Really like this bag.
on March 6, 2014
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.
on March 17, 2017
This appears to be not only a luxury suitcase for the price but also the home of a small dwarf as it is also huge.
on August 4, 2017
My husband uses it to travel with fishing poles or just flying. Great buy!
on January 23, 2016
I love the drop down part for certain items to be placed there. Since buying this Duffelbag I have been using it on all of my trips by air to the Netherlands and in the car twice to Arizona in 2015
on August 1, 2017
I've used this wonderful bag twice and zippers aren't staying closed. I will contact the seller but I truly expected more from samsonite. I have 6+ pieces from samsonite that I absolutely love but not this bag.
on May 27, 2017
The bag didn't really work for me as I had hoped but I am keeping it anyway to use for shorter trips

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.