Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2015
The size is almost perfect for the gear I have to fly with as checked baggage. My rating, however, is reflective of the lack of apparently durability of the material it's made of. On the first flight, it looks like it was caught in a set of gears, with several small tears, holes, tatters and wear-spots all the way through that will certainly stack up with use. I don't expect this to have a long life with frequent use. Do keep in mind that this is a duffel bag, and not a regular suitcase, do the handle and wheels are only there to make it easier to transport, and not to leave upright between stops and check-ins. It will simply tip over on its top if you don't lay it down.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on June 19, 2017
After a handful of trips, the stitching on the bag has started to separate. Fortunately I've not had the trouble that others have had with zippers, but this is at least as bad.
I do like the functionality of a rolling duffel, but this one wasn't nearly as durable as I had expected. My next bag certainly won't be the same one.

While I also appreciate that one should take care of their bags, unfortunately for many of us that travel by air, we aren't the only ones who handle our bags and bags need to be built to withstand the rigors of travel. This one, most certainly, did not.
review image
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 24, 2016
The duffel was probably used or defective - there are a lot of torn seams and a broken zipper. It looks really bad!
I wanted my money back, so now I'm waiting for refund.
review imagereview image
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on October 17, 2016
I used this item for a two-week trip, and the lining separating the compartments failed about 5 days in. The bag constantly falls over and will not stand on its own unless you have the side compartment (the one facing the ground) packed full. Therefore, it is the actual bag material/whatever is in that compartment that is coming into contact with the ground when the bag is upright. I get why this model is no longer the current model- pay the higher price and get the better bag. This was an unfortunate (and inconvenient) waste of money.
on September 15, 2017
Material is thin.....not durable....wouldn't recommend for heavy duty traveling..love the idea of a drop bottom to separate my equipment
on July 9, 2017
Great bag. This is the second one I've purchased. The first was for myself. This ones for the girlfriend. The separate bottom compartment is perfect for shoes, dirty clothes, whatever. Really like this bag.
Enthusiast: Petson March 6, 2014
The "drop bottom" compartment really makes the difference with this bag, there is plenty of room in just the "top" part but to me the bottom compartment is what separates this bag from others. The wheels are very sturdy and roll smoothly, the zippers seem like they will put up with a lot of overpacking (by me). This bag replaces another one by the same manufacturer which lasted almost 4 years with weekly use and abuse - excellent quality and durability.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on October 21, 2017
Love the bag.. Its perfect.. Love the lower half that separates from main.. Zippers are strong
on March 17, 2017
This appears to be not only a luxury suitcase for the price but also the home of a small dwarf as it is also huge.
on August 4, 2017
My husband uses it to travel with fishing poles or just flying. Great buy!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.