Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsonite Large Vinyl ID Tag
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on October 22, 2012
This tag is LARGE. I wanted tags that would stand out on the luggage carousel. It has a traditional buckle strap which is easy to use. There is plenty of room for your name and address, and the address area is covered so no one can casually eyeball your info. The color Pagoda Blue is as pictured. These tags suited my purposes perfectly.
on January 19, 2013
I am always trying to come up with a way to easily spot our luggage at the Baggage Claim at the airport. These tags help to do that. They are a nice size and are easy to see with their vivid teal blue color. They measure 3.75" wide and 5.25" long, not including the buckle strap.
on July 9, 2013
These are very large and hold a business card (concealed). I always put fabric tape on my luggage so I can identify it and these will certainly help. I also always use 2 tags on checked luggage and should be able to see these no matter how they come down the chute
on February 4, 2013
Great tags. They are very big and very bright. Makes easier to spot your bag in the carrousel. One feature I like is the back part, where you right your name and address. It closes, so other people can't see you info.
on March 25, 2014
I've had several luggage tags over the years. I now find myself traveling 1-2 weeks per month for work. The airports are hard on luggage and tags. My last tag lasted almost 2 years before it was destroyed on a trip to Austin. This tag didn't survive one trip to Orlando, it was lost on the return home. I thought that the buckle would make it secure and was wrong. Very disappointed.
on October 14, 2013
I bought 2 black Samsonite luggage before we went to FL. Obviously my concern was how to spot them in a sea of black luggage’s. I bought these after I read the reviews. They are BIG and sooooooooooo easy to spot. Also, the name and address are relatively hidden from noisy individual. Although the card for the name and address was big enough to write on them, I used an address label to avoid my bad hand writing. I also added some ribbons that I bought from a craft shop but I did not need them. These tags are so clearly visible and noticeable getting our luggage from the conveyer belt in the airport was no issue at all.
on April 1, 2013
Big enough to recognize the luggage from afar, the flap hides your name and personal information inside; excellent for security reasons..
on December 13, 2013
I bought this tag as an "add on" after buying another item. It was very reasonably priced, so I thought I'd try it out. It is very bright, but the material is very flimsy. The strap that ties the tag to the baggage fell apart after two rides through the airports. It wasn't expensive, so I wasn't surprised, but still somewhat disappointing it didn't last longer.
on January 8, 2015
I love these. It makes it really easy to distinguish your luggage at baggage claim. Large and colorful. I bought four for my husband and my luggage when we travel. It has a flap to cover your personal information from being casually observed.
on August 10, 2014
I like the size and bright color as it will make my one of a kind "black" luggage (Ha, ha ha!) easier to spot while traveling. I also like the way personal information is covered by the flap. Will be putting it to the test next month when I have travel plans.