|Price:||$137.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric lining
- 24" high
- Four, multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility
- Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm
- Ecto-skeletal wheel hubs in grey
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Light meets might with liftwo Take some effort out of your next trip with luggage that won't weigh you down and can survive the rigors of life on the road. Introducing a lightweight that lasts. Samsonite's lightest soft side: designed and engineered to deliver extreme lightness, combined with amazing strength thanks to its innovative design.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GZP4N6G
- Item model number: 58745-1041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Unfortunately the wheels suck. It is a real pain to push, compared even to other Samsonite designs. Un-careful loading makes it tip over at the slightest provocation, and even when loaded carefully and light it doesn't track well and wants to tip at every small bump. Rolling on carpet requires serious wrist strength, as the bag just doesn't want to go... And then it doesn't want to go straight. Need to roll onto an escalator? Into an elevator? Up the crosswalk ramp onto the sidewalk? Be prepared to have the bag stall and tip, and instead of pushing you get to muscle it across the transition.
My wife's single-wheel style spinner Samsonite always impressed me with how well it tracked and how well it's stayed upright unless loaded really stupid and heavy. Hers is an older, cheaper version. I'd hoped by getting this more pricey one I'd get a more durable bag with the same great wheels. Nope.