Samsonite Luggage Aspire Sport Spinner 25 Expandable Bag, Volt/Black, 25 Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1680d Polyester
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels roll upright so there is no weight on your arm.
- Large, self-mending #10 coil zippers provide flawless closure and rubberized, textured corner protectors guard against wear and tear at critical contact points
- Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
- Fully featured interior includes a wetpak and mesh pockets for increased organization
- Case expands for added packing capacity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A bold fusion of lightweight construction and durability, rugged polyester and steel wire construction create a unique combination of strength, flexibility and capacity, the lighweight performance is further enhanced with the near effortless mobility of sleek, smooth rolling wheels, with aspire sport, you're ready for anywhere
- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 17 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds
- ASIN: B006QYCJVW
- Item model number: 46561
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: None I can see right now
Worth the money...Recommend to travelers!
but I am very happy to report I took my first trip with this item and it is very sturdy, I purchased this item because my last suitcase handle broke during airline travel, all three handles on this bag are very sturdy and when they are not being held they lay next to the bag so they don't catch on things. Very nice interior with the clothes straps. I did mark off the one star because the expandable zipper is just on three sides instead of all four, but I am still very happy with the item. Larger than I thought, it is a checked bag only, but I am still happy with it.
Please check yes if my review was helpful for you!
This is my own personal preference but based on my experience using this suitcase, I'm not a fan of large four wheeled suitcases. The pressure to maneuver the suitcase through airports, hotels, bumpy sidewalks, etc. is on the wrist of the one hand that is pushing/pulling it (think about pushing or pulling a shopping cart with one hand). With a packed suitcase, it becomes more challenging to maneuver and puts that much more pressure on the wrist. I always tip it onto the back two wheels when pulling it instead of pushing on all four wheels. Also, with four wheels, I had to hold onto it the entire time I was on a tram at the airport...when I didn't, it rolled away and ran into other people with each turn or stop.
My main complaint about the suitcase is that it doesn't seem to hold up to the riggers of (air) travel as well as some of my past suitcases. I've done a meaningful amount of travel in my life and used many different bags/suitcases. The very first time I used this, I picked it up at the baggage claim to find a zipper had broken off and the bottom of the suitcase was scuffed very badly (gashes really, that didn't penetrate all the way through).