Samsonite Luggage Aspire Sport Spinner 29 Expandable Bag
|Price:||$169.99 + $13.99 shipping|
- 1680d Polyester
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels roll upright so there is no weight on your arm
- Large, self-mending #10 coil zippers provide flawless closure and rubberized, textured corner protectors guard against wear and tear at critical contact points
- Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
- Fully featured interior includes a wetpak and mesh pockets for increased organization
- Case expands for added packing capacity
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A bold fusion of lightweight construction and durability, rugged polyester and steel wire construction create a unique combination of strength, flexibility and capacity, the lighweight performance is further enhanced with the near effortless mobility of sleek, smooth rolling wheels, with aspire sport, you're ready for anywhere
- Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 19 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 19 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006QYCKK2
- Item model number: 46562
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This bag really held up well after its first use and I have no doubt that I'll be able to make multiple trips with this. Yes, the yellow looks more like a lime green, but the bright color does make it easy to spot at the airport. The suitcase is very roomy inside and holds quite a bit of stuff. I also used space-saver bags for my clothes, and ended up having some room left over once I was done packing. I still went over the weight limit, though, but I was expecting that. I also like that the suitcase, on the inside of the opening flap, has a zippered completely enclosed area. I put some of my liquids there knowing that if they leaked the rest of my stuff wouldn't be affected.
The suitcase is quite bulky and can be difficult to lift onto trains, buses, etc. if it's heavy. I do like that it has 4 wheels, which makes maneuvering it easier.
I'm quite happy with this purchase and would recommend it to others.
When it is filled with things, it is impossibly heavy, the wheels don't work well and now a wheel has broken and it is beyond the time period where it can be returned.
VERY VERY unhappy with this bag. Total waste of money.
1. Solid and Robust
2. Color Scheme is bright as compared to most of luggages. Helpful in locating on airports
3. Best in price
4. Solid handle
1. Wish rollers were a bit more robust. I feel sometimes they might break. I personally like luggage with only 2 rollers which kind of are engraved inside.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This seems to be a well made and useful suitcase but it is huge. Make sure you really need a suitcase this large before buying because a return is challenging. Read morePublished 10 months ago by TR
The color is NOT red. Don't get fooled by the picture.Published 22 months ago by Anindya Bhattacharya
Great suitcase but very large! We returned for one size smaller.Published 23 months ago by Barrie Luers
Great size and price. Looks good and let's me pack everything I need. Looks very good and easy to move around too.Published 23 months ago by Steeler Nation
Good pricing, FANTASTIC quality! full size(exactly 29 inches), 4 wheels are all firm! Good choice for traveling internationally. Will get another one for my friends.Published 24 months ago by Zyx Zy
Best luggage we've ever bought. It's two years old now, and still holding up.Published on July 23, 2014 by Amazon Goddess