Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$119.99 - $169.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on October 8, 2012
I bought this suitcase because I was going abroad for 3 months and, since I didn't want to struggle with multiple pieces of luggage, I needed something in which I could fit all my stuff. I didn't want to spend too much money, but I wanted something that was good quality and would last. I finally settled on this one since Samsonite generally makes good quality luggage and the price as reasonable.

This bag really held up well after its first use and I have no doubt that I'll be able to make multiple trips with this. Yes, the yellow looks more like a lime green, but the bright color does make it easy to spot at the airport. The suitcase is very roomy inside and holds quite a bit of stuff. I also used space-saver bags for my clothes, and ended up having some room left over once I was done packing. I still went over the weight limit, though, but I was expecting that. I also like that the suitcase, on the inside of the opening flap, has a zippered completely enclosed area. I put some of my liquids there knowing that if they leaked the rest of my stuff wouldn't be affected.

The suitcase is quite bulky and can be difficult to lift onto trains, buses, etc. if it's heavy. I do like that it has 4 wheels, which makes maneuvering it easier.

I'm quite happy with this purchase and would recommend it to others.
on June 29, 2014
We bought this for our recent travel and did not want to spend too much money. We already had 4 samsonite large suitcases before we bought this and intended to buy a samsonite one. This one came at a good price for its size. It has two pocket compartments on the outside cover and inner is all one space. The handle and wheels worked perfect. May be because the airlines did not handle the baggage well, the samsonite logo on the front side was torn off but I do not mind it. Overall for the price it came for it is a good buy. This kind of bag really helps when you have kids' baggage and toys alike.
on June 23, 2014
Biggest piece of crap bag I've ever owned. From the beginning I struggled to walk with the bag as the wheels never worked correctly and it was heavy without anything in it.
When it is filled with things, it is impossibly heavy, the wheels don't work well and now a wheel has broken and it is beyond the time period where it can be returned.
VERY VERY unhappy with this bag. Total waste of money.
on April 27, 2012
I bought this suit case for a trip to Germany and it work perfectly! I was able to move quickly and smoothly at the airports. The suit case is built well and organize perfectly for me. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to travel but, be careful because it holds a lot and this can add up in weight and over weight charges.
on October 1, 2015
This seems to be a well made and useful suitcase but it is huge. Make sure you really need a suitcase this large before buying because a return is challenging. I bought this suitcase from Portmantos and it arrived in less than a week. However, it was just too big for what I needed so I had to return it. Only then did I realize that it was going to cost me $63 to return a $165 suitcase. What a waste! I would recommend that if you order from Portmantos, you better be very sure you are going to keep this bag.
on February 15, 2013
I got this 29" suitcase for my grandaughter's trip to Europe where she is spending several months at university. It held everything she needed for the trip, and managed to come in under the weight limit, too. I got the red/black to make it easier to find on the luggage carousel. It seemed to be of very good quality, and should I need a new one for myself, this is what I will buy (although maybe in the next smaller size!)
on August 15, 2014
Love the Samsonite Luggage.

Good Points:
1. Solid and Robust
2. Color Scheme is bright as compared to most of luggages. Helpful in locating on airports
3. Best in price
4. Solid handle

Bad Points:
1. Wish rollers were a bit more robust. I feel sometimes they might break. I personally like luggage with only 2 rollers which kind of are engraved inside.
on March 12, 2014
It was everything I expected it to be after reading all the other reviews on it. Already been on 3 trips with it, only one small draw back. While doing air travel yes you have to watch what you pack as it is so roomy and easy to over pack beyond the 50 lb limit by most airlines...
on March 31, 2014
This set of luggage is very heavy duty, love the fabric, the spinners are great, although very large, they still nest. All of the compartments inside are great, especially the plastic ones to place your toiletries and you don't have to worry about them leaking on your clothing.
on April 7, 2014
This large & expendable spinner is exactly what we wanted. It's definitely large enough to handle our packing needs for both domestic & overseas travel. We purchased this as a big brother to our 21" spinner and could not be more pleased!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.