Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 14, 2014
I have a 10 year old set of Samsonite bags that have been all over the world and US, some parts have broken off, like zipper handles, and address tags, but for the most part the bags are still fully functional. This new bag broke before I even went on my 1st trip. Now these bags are lighter than my old set, and pretty good price. The part that broke was the zipper for the lower exterior storage. a 3 inch part will not zip (the zipper can be pushed over it but it pops open basically making using the exterior storage useless as the whole compartment would open eventually. I'll contact Samsung for a repair, they do have a long warranty. I do like the look of these bags and not sure what to get to replace. We;ll see if I have any other failures, I may reduce the review to 1 star
One person found this helpful
on June 11, 2014
I have taken one long trip with this suitcase and it worked well. It offers good value for the money, but I do not believe that is a durable product that will last for years of use. It did arrive with the inside lining torn, but since I had no time to return it before my trip I accepted the product as is.

One word of caution - fully packed, it most likely will exceed airlines weight limits. It came in at a packed 55lbs, although the airline gave me a pass both ways.
on April 5, 2013
Just took a trip with this bag and it has plenty of space. It took the baggage handler abuse nicely and without spinner wheels (popular now days) the bag comes under the size limits for the airlines. But since it is a huge bag you can easily pack more than 50lbs of stuff in it. If I purchase another bag I will go smaller just because you really can't stuff this huge bag and still be under the weight limit. The size of this monster also means trunk space in car is eaten up quickly.

Pros:
-Decent construction
-Plenty or room
-Comes under airline size restrictions
-Zippers seem to be of good quality

Cons:
-none yet -will update after more usage
7 people found this helpful
on September 27, 2015
I haven't used it yet, but this suitcase it great, it will hold a lot of clothes shoes, etc
on July 7, 2016
The very first time I checked this bag, the zipper on the small top pocket broke off and the hard piece on the underside was cracked in half. Some of the blame has to be put on the airline, of course, but you would think that a well known brand such as Samsonite would be able to withstand one flight.
on April 28, 2014
Love my Samsonite luggage, very roomy for my long trip, I can put everything I need for my trip in it and yet very easy to pull. I purchased 2 of them.
on October 16, 2014
Arrived in time for vacation but zipper pull was missing, be careful b/c the bag is large enough to pack over 50lb air carrier weight limit and the hit you with crazy overweight charges- on the only trip made with this bag the extendable handle was damaged and now is extremely difficult to extend or retract. The quality is just not there- I guess you get what you pay for.
on January 9, 2014
This seems to be a solid and well made bag for the price. Time will tell how long it lasts. I travel a lot and prefer the two wheel design. I can set a brief case or small carry-on on the top and it stays there as you walk. Much easier for me. The reason it was only 4 stars was that there aren't many interior compartments so you have to organize things yourself.
on May 31, 2014
People travelling or getting relocated from one place to another, especially for Expats travelling from Outside US to US for Work.
this is the perfect and biggest size which anyone can use for long term relocation.
on January 16, 2016
User to hide kids from cops or TSA and ship for free - am I right people? lol - nice luggage
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.