Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 700 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 735 reviews
on April 14, 2017
I purchased the Samsonite Luggage Cart in part because of how light it is. The product description lists the shipping weight as 2.8 pounds so I expected the actual item weight to be somewhat less than that. It was not - the cart itself weights 2.8 pounds. Although I think it will perform well. the platform (base) doesn't lock securely into open position so it tries to fold shut when you tighten the bungee cords to attach the load.

I then ordered the BlueJan Luggage Cart (BlueJan Luggage Cart) hoping it would be lighter or the platform would lock more securely. It wasn't, and it didn't. The weight is exactly the same (2.8 pounds), and the base tries to fold up when you secure the load.

For my purposes, I think the Samsonite cart edges out the BlueJan model, but someone else might feel otherwise. The differences:

Samsonite (on right in photos):
Significantly shorter when collapsed (Photo 1)
Base is a little wider and seems sturdier
Telescoping handles are slightly shorter (maybe a centimeter shorter)
Two cross braces instead of one offers another place to tie on luggage
A little more stubborn about collapsing the handle (have to fuss with it more)

BlueJan (on left in photos):
Seems a little sleeker overall

The deciding factor for me was that the Samsonite model fits somewhat better in my carry on duffle, where it will have to go when I board the plane. I like them both, though, and it was hard to choose between them.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2015
This luggage cart was perfect for transporting 2 carseats through the airport. We used additional bungie cords to attach and stabilize the carseats and it worked great.
review image
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2016
This has been a very useful item for me. I use it for suitcases, duffel bags, and large briefcases. I have used it now for several months of traveling. In the photo I show how I use it to carry up to 3 large leather luggage items at a time, in this case a Saddleback Leather Suitcase, Waterbag, and Briefcase. I carry 100+ lbs at a time on this, which is probably more than is recommended, but it hasn't broken yet. If it does break, I'm sure I will buy another one to replace it. Once I get to the airport, either I fold it up, put it in a plastic sealed bag, then into my suitcase and check it; or sometimes I put a carry-on bag on it and wheel it onto the plane. Folded it is easily small enough to go into the overhead bin next to my briefcase, or under the seat in front of me. Overall great product, reasonably priced.
review image review image
on May 3, 2016
Loved it 100%! Stacked two car seats on it & was still able to put one of my daughters in it as a stroller & pull it through the airport & plane! Super easy to fold up & pop out too!
review image review image review image
on March 20, 2017
Purchased this cart to help haul boxes when I travel and found this product to be what I needed. This is compact, lightweight and fits easily into my duffle bag. I agree with other reviews about the stability of the cart for large items. I packed two large boxes (20"x20"x18") that were filled. The cart easily helped me carry them. The only trouble I ran into was as the cardboard boxes were beaten down from constant moving, they were unstable on the cart resulting in the cart falling over. For a lightweight cart to help with suitcases - absolutely helpful through the airport. I would recommend this product.
on October 18, 2012
The luggage cart is a Godsend for me. I travel back and forth to Europe and I have to lug several carryon bags everytime, including a CPAP machine and laptop. The cart has solved the problem of how to get from gate to gate with a minimum of effort.
on March 14, 2015
Bought this to drag our convertible car seat (which we bring in the plane with us) through airports! It's great, and carries out super heavy Diono Radian RXT car seat with no problems! One button on top of the handle makes it fold down completely and we can just slide it under the seat in front of us (still leaving plenty of room for our carry on there). Super light so it's not a bother when not being used, and easy to store at home when we don't need it!
on November 9, 2016
This little guy has been through thick and thin with me and tougher it out like a champ! I travel everywhere for work and gone at least 60 nights per year. I bring this guy with me and pack all my samples on top to haul around to my clients. It's easy, super light, and conveniently folds to fit in my carry on. The only thing is that the strap is just a tad short so I had to buy a bungy cord to accommodate.
on June 24, 2016
This item shipped super fast, looks as expected, great quality. I purchased to use with my soft Vera Bradley traveling bags as they are okay for road trips, but a little more difficult to handle running through the airport. This is a perfect solution! Reasonably priced as well.
on October 4, 2016
Perfect! It is sturdy enough for airport and hotel use, to hold carry-on duffle bag and large personal item. The beauty of this item is how compact it is when it is fully collapsed. After reading other reviews and suggestions, I am taking this on an international trip through many airports to destinations where carry-on luggage with built in wheels is not an option. This will allow me to bring all my essential items that I don't want to be without "in case they lose my checked luggage" without tearing up my shoulders lugging my carry on bag and large-ish personal item tote bag through the mile or more I will have to walk without an airport luggage cart. It will tuck nicely under my seat, in the overhead bin or in the carry-on bag itself. This luggage cart is a godsend for someone like me who has to be careful not to overwork or overload my shoulders.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.